✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦

╔══════════✦๑🐺๑✦══════════╗

𝔇𝔞𝔡𝔡𝔶'𝔰 𝔅𝔬𝔶

╚══════════✦๑🐺๑✦══════════╝

❝𝕀 𝕣𝕖𝕗𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕥Ω 𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕦𝕡 𝕞𝕪 α𝕝𝕡𝕙α.❞

All I could make out was the colour yellow as my eyes slowly opened, firstly meeting the sun that was shooting its rays through the room window

I laid still, lips parted, and not having any strength at all to move. My eyes were just staring straight ahead, looking at how bright outside had become.

The longer I laid in this position, the more my mind began to wander and it was like I was given all of the strength in the world as I jumped up, looking around and slowly gathering my surroundings.

Shoto being nowhere in sight was the first thing that I noticed. What came to mind was that he was with the baby. I didn't get to spend much time with him after he was born because it was like my body couldn't handle being up anymore.

I got out of bed at my own pace, looking at the clock to see that it was minutes past eight. Walking over to the door, I unlocked it, walking the short distance to the baby's room and pushed open the door carefully.

The first thing that my eyes focused on was Shoto standing by the window, a soft tune coming from him as he scented our baby that was in his arms. It wasn't hard to see the smile that rested on his face when Ichiro's cries died down slowly, leaving him resting his head on Shoto's shoulder as his eyes roamed the room.

I couldn't explain the emotions that I was feeling as Shoto continued to sing to him. His scent was way stronger too and it somehow made me feel complete.

He looked so small in Shoto's hands and watching him with the baby made me have to deal with so many overwhelming emotions. I chuckled softly when I felt tears brimming my eyes, wiping them and pushing open the door more so that I was now in Ichiro's room.

"Oh, Izuku," Shoto said, turning a little so that I could see him fully. The Alpha then walked toward me, giving me a kiss on my forehead and then holding back so that he could speak to me. "Are you alright? You still look a bit sleepy," He told me. I shook my head, my eyes averting to Ichiro who was resting comfortably in his arms. His big eyes were staring straight at me and I couldn't help but reach out my hands.

"Can I hold him?" I asked and Shoto nodded with a smile. The Alpha carefully gave Ichiro to me and I took him, supporting his back with my hand as he laid on my shoulder.

"I think he's going to be a quiet baby. He only cried once since you were asleep," Shoto whispered close to me since Ichiro was beginning to fall asleep. Since I was hungry and we were on the far side of the packhouse, I decided that I would take Ichiro with us. We would know if he's crying or in distress but the problem would be how fast can we get to him.