✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦

╔══════════✦๑🐺๑✦══════════╗

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔢𝔯𝔰 𝔒𝔣 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔉𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔱

╚══════════✦๑🐺๑✦══════════╝

❝𝕀 𝕣𝕖𝕗𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕥Ω 𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕦𝕡 𝕞𝕪 α𝕝𝕡𝕙α.❞

My eyes were trained on my body in the mirror, following my movements as I twisted and turned so that I could get a better look

My eyes were trained on my body in the mirror, following my movements as I twisted and turned so that I could get a better look. "Aw, I'm fat now," I mumbled my thoughts the longer I took in my naked form, poking at my large stomach in the process.

"You're carrying a baby. You're not fat." My eyes averted upward when I heard a familiar voice and the pout that was on my face became more prominent when I saw my smiling Alpha walking toward me. I didn't shift when he wrapped his arms around me and began to rub my stomach, pushing my head slightly to the side with his as he mouthed at my scent gland.

B-But I'm still big..." I muttered, trailing off and not being able to finish my whines as Shoto began trailing kisses along the mate mark on my neck. My eyes started to close slowly as I savoured them, enjoying the attention from the Alpha since he was so busy nowadays. I'm not able to help him that much anymore with the pack duties since the doctor told me that I was a bit over the stress limit so Shoto said that he would handle them. It always left him busy though and most of the time when I saw him, it was only for an hour or when I was about to go to sleep.

I made sure he wasn't overworking himself though. With our parents leaving about a week after the baby was born, Shoto wanted to do everything on his own as if they weren't there to help him. He said that when they left, that we would have to do things by ourselves regardless so it was practice now. I understood what he meant but still, I made sure he didn't go overboard.

"You're almost due so of course you'll be bigger since the baby is growing," He whispered and started to lead me toward the bed. "You're pregnant, not fat," He said again. I felt the pout lifting from my face as I smiled but that smile quickly morphed into parted lips as I laughed when Shoto started to blow raspberries on my stomach.

"S-Sho, w-wait!" I laughed out as his fingers now reached my sides. Shoto didn't stop after a long while, leaving me in a fit of laughter that barely died down when he finally came to a stop.

"Come, let's get you cleaned and then we go to the pack doctor," I nodded in response, allowing the Alpha to help me get up so we could go to the bathroom. Shoto helped me up on the countertop when we made it to the bathroom which made me shiver a little since it was cold. Once he made sure that I wasn't going to fall, the Alpha walked over to the tub and turned on the faucet, waiting until it was filled.