✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧

╔══════════✧๑🌙๑✧══════════╗

𝔈𝔞𝔯𝔩𝔶 𝔄𝔯𝔯𝔦𝔳𝔞𝔩

╚══════════✧๑🌙๑✧══════════╝

❝𝕎𝕖'𝕣𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕣Ω𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣, 𝕞Ω𝕣𝕖 𝕔α𝕡α𝕓𝕝𝕖.❞

I was reluctant to leave Izuku after knowing the intentions of the rogues but I knew that if I could get rid of them from off of my land, then there was no chance that they could get close to him

When we made it to the scene, I noticed that something was quite... off. I couldn't smell the scents of the rogues nor did I see anything. My fighters appeared to be just as perplexed as me, slowing down and walking around slowly as if they were wondering where the rogues are.

Was it a false alarm? ✦Who was it that gave the warning howl?✦ I questioned through the pack-link. I doubt that anyone would play a game like this, signaling a warning howl when there were no rogues after that big attack that had happened more than five months ago. No one should do anything like that anyway.

✦I-It was me, Superior Alpha.✦ My attention was directed to a wolf who stood in front of me, their head lowered as if they were in a bowing position before holding up.

I acknowledge them, doing the same. ✦Are you sure you saw rogues?✦ I questioned with a tilt of my head.

✦Certain but I-I'm not sure where they are now.✦ He said and I could hear the worry in his voice.

✦I saw them as well Superior Alpha as I was with him.✦ Another wolf spoke up. ✦But for some reason, I couldn't smell their scents.✦

Confusion was the only thing that I could grasp at the moment. 'Couldn't smell their scents?' I thought to myself. Rogues' scents were extremely strong... unless they were using something to mask their scents?

I turned back toward the wolves who told me the information. ✦Noted. Let's head back everyone. We'll deal with this in the training room.✦ I said and started to run back, hearing loud trotting behind me as the fighters followed.

I went directly to the safety area once I made it back, seeing the guards that were standing by the doors allowing everyone out. Shifting back into my human form, I then looked around for Izuku, seeing him walking out as fast as he could toward me, wrapping his arms around me and hugging me as best as a pregnant person could.

"What happened? That was quick," He said, handing me clothes to which I quickly put on. I gave my head a little shake, sighing and pulling my shirt over my head before answering him back.