✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦

╔══════════✦๑🐺๑✦══════════╗

𝔖𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔗𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔚𝔞𝔰𝔫'𝔱 𝔈𝔵𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔡

╚══════════✦๑🐺๑✦══════════╝

❝𝕀 𝕣𝕖𝕗𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕥Ω 𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕦𝕡 𝕞𝕪 α𝕝𝕡𝕙α.❞

There were so many things that had to be done tomorrow so it was no surprise as many of the pack members were running around and many of the fighters were training

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

There were so many things that had to be done tomorrow so it was no surprise as many of the pack members were running around and many of the fighters were training.

We haven't had any rogue attacks for a while so that was a good thing. Still, we could never be too sure. So, here Shoto and I were, standing in front of our many fighters as we had to give instructions of what had to be carried out tomorrow morning.

Our parents figured that it would be good for us to give orders so we could get used to it, seeing that the pack would be ours in eight days.

Shoto was telling the fighters where they had to be stationed and what had to be done if anything had happened tomorrow during the many events. Tomorrow was to go uninterrupted but if there was the case that something serious had happened, like a rogue attack, then everything would have to pause to deal with it much to our dismay.

I wasn't surprised at the authority of Shoto, however, as I watched him effortlessly give out instructions. It was just...him. His father was in the room but out of our way since he was watching from afar.

Later, being tomorrow, things like figuring out the pack name and other things like a bringing together party would take place. This would be during the day and evening time. During the night, Shoto and I would have to... prepare to mate.

I felt my cheeks getting hotter when I thought about it. I wasn't even sure what else Shoto had told the fighters since I was so caught up in my thoughts. He broke me from them though, giving me a pat on my shoulder so I could have his attention.

"Anything you want to add?" He asked me and I averted my eyes away from him. I couldn't seem to stop thinking about that so when I shook my head no, Shoto gave me a nod and went back to speaking.

"That'll be all. Thank you for listening," Shoto said with a small bow. The fighters bowed as well, them saying 'yes sir' before moving off, probably to prepare themselves with training and such.

I heard a sound from Shoto and I looked at him, only to see him giving me a worried expression. "Are you alright Izuku? Your face is red," Shoto said as his hands came into contact with my cheeks. I was sure that my face was getting even redder at this point so I brought my hands up to grip onto Shoto's own and gave a nod.

"I'm okay," I reassured him and smiled. "We should probably see what else has to be done," I brought to his attention and he silently agreed, the two of us now leaving the room together.