✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧

╔══════════✧๑🌙๑✧══════════╗

ℌ𝔢'𝔰 𝔄𝔫 𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞...

╚══════════✧๑🌙๑✧══════════╝

❝𝕀'𝕞 𝕤𝕥𝕣Ω𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣, 𝕞Ω𝕣𝕖 𝕔α𝕡α𝕓𝕝𝕖.❞

After that fight, my recent opponent and I had to go to the infirmary to get ourselves patched up

We had no major cuts but there were definitely there. Since winning was the only thing on our mind as we entered the arena, once we didn't kill each other, it didn't matter what else we had done and the blood that was trailing down our faces and bodies was a prime example of that.

As I sat on the hospital chair, I could see the glares being shot at me from the blonde-haired Alpha. I ignored it, however, as I heard a name through the intercom in the halls.

Although we were in the infirmary, we could still hear everything going on outside so when I heard that familiar name of the person that I had met at breakfast, I immediately got out of my seat to go and see the fight take place.

I could hear soft profanities coming from the Alpha behind me but I continued walking until I walked through the doors once more and down the steps.

Before I could get any further, I saw my father coming up to me making me stop in my tracks. I looked away before looking back at him composing myself for a scolding only to see a satisfied look on his face.

It left me in slight confusion but he unfolded his hands and patted my back making me raise an eyebrow.

"You were great out there son. The fight doesn't end yet so once you defeat your next opponent, that's an automatic UA approval," My father told me making me nod my head once. He then gave me a look that somewhat read 'you should know what to do' before looking back at the arena. I looked down at the new clothing attire I was in before letting out a sigh and looking there as well.

"You should go and watch the fight Shoto. Maybe you would have to go up against any of the two of them," Endeavor told me and I didn't say much as I went to take a seat. I sat anywhere amongst the teenagers who I could hear talking about me. I heard mentions of the blonde-haired Alpha as well but I drowned them out as I focused on the person that I had met at breakfast.

✧🌙I wonder what his quirk is.🌙✧ I heard my wolf ask. I just hummed in reply but then listened to Present Mic as he began to speak.

"Wow! The last fight between Todoroki and Bakugo was awesome, wasn't it?" He asked and the cheers of the crowd could be heard. I sighed but continued to listen to what else he had to say.