✧🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 & 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠════🐺✧

╔══════════✦๑🐺๑✦══════════╗

𝔖𝔲𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔬𝔯 𝔄𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞 𝔄𝔫𝔡 𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞

╚══════════✦๑🐺๑✦══════════╝

❝𝕋Ω𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕖'𝕝𝕝 𝕘𝕣Ω𝕨 𝕤𝕥𝕣Ω𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣.❞

I accidentally switched from Izuku's P

I accidentally switched from Izuku's P.O.V to Shoto's while writing this and was too lazy to change it so this is the end result. Enjoy two P.O.Vs in one.

✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦

As I was sleeping, I could feel myself withering. At some points, I was moving my feet constantly, trying to make myself more comfortable since I felt unbearably hot.

I slowly opened my eyes, clutching my stomach, and groaning. I felt horrible and the sweat that was coating my forehead and bare chest did nothing to ease the way that I was currently feeling.

Shoto was still sleeping and I didn't want to wake him up. Today was the day where we would see if the pack would be ours and more than likely, we succeeded. We got a lot of good feedback from the pack members so there was no doubt that the ceremony would be today. Our parents would be back as well.

I blew out a puff of air, forcing my way out of bed and made my way with trembling feet to the bathroom. My head was pounding and it only added to the pain. This didn't feel like heat and I wasn't producing any slick so I knew then and there that it wasn't.

Another groan left me and this time, I held over the toilet, throwing up everything that my stomach refused to keep down. I kept coughing and wincing at the disgusting noises and the way that my stomach felt. I couldn't help but do it again, gripping onto the toilet seat and letting my stomach continue to empty the contents inside of it.

I held back with a sigh, dragging myself to the sink after flushing the toilet so I could brush my teeth and wash out my mouth. I made sure to spray some air freshener to get rid of the disgusting smell.

My eyes traveled to the mirror and I looked entirely drained. I knew that Shoto and I were working hard since we really wanted to show that we were responsible. We did everything that we were supposed to do anyway so I was alright with it. We would get to rest for a bit anyway before we actually did anything around since the workload was doubled for the past week.

When I was finished brushing my teeth, I made my way back to the bedroom. It looked like it was around 5 a.m as outside was still a bit dark but was slowly getting brighter.

I crawled back into the bed beside Shoto. This action woke him up because he took a deep breath, wrapping his arms around me and gave me a small peck on my forehead. "Are you alright?" His voice sounded a bit groggy. I wrapped my hand around him as well, burying my face in his neck and nodded.