✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧

╔══════════✧๑🌙๑✧══════════╗

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔓𝔞𝔠𝔨 𝔗𝔥𝔞𝔱'𝔰 𝔒𝔲𝔯𝔰

╚══════════✧๑🌙๑✧══════════╝

❝𝕎𝕖'𝕣𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕣Ω𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣, 𝕞Ω𝕣𝕖 𝕔α𝕡α𝕓𝕝𝕖.❞

"Shoto, get up!" I sighed after hearing the loud voice of Izuku in between my sleep

"Shoto, get up!" I sighed after hearing the loud voice of Izuku in between my sleep. A yawn emitted from me as I cracked my eyes open, blindly feeling around to see if I could remember where we were. My eyes were blurry for the most part so I rubbed them a few times, yawning again before turning my attention to my mate.

"It's barely sunrise," I sighed, closing my eyes once more and turning away from the rays that were shining on me. "Go back to sleep," It didn't really help though because I could feel them hitting my back and potentially scorching me.

Izuku huffed and I winced when I felt something hard hit my back. "That's the point. We have to get back to the packhouse before it's too late!" Groaning, I turned, squinting, and looking at Izuku who looked like he was struggling to get his clothes on. I could hear him muttering words under his breath making me chuckle a bit in between sleep.

"Why so grumpy?" I questioned, stretching my hand across the leaf bed to grab my scattered clothes. After the post-ceremony yesterday, Izuku and I had to leave the packhouse so anyone wouldn't see the marks as yet. We were to come back but we were told that it was alright but we had to be back in the packhouse by sunrise. Our parents would be leaving today so we had to be back in time.

Izuku shot a glare in my direction which made me raise an eyebrow. Bags were evident under his eyes and he looked really sleepy. His face disappeared from my sight though as he held forward, taking my clothes from my hand and putting them in the bag that we brought.

"Blame your horny instincts," A small 'hmph' came from Izuku after he said that. I couldn't help but laugh at him, even when he handed me the bag and turned away with folded hands. "Anyway your punishment is to take me back," I shrugged at his request as I stood up, walking over to the grumpy Omega and wrapping my arms around him.

"But you begged. You can't blame me entirely," I rested my head on his shoulder, having a clear view of one of his freckled cheeks that were turning red.

"That doesn't mean you had to give in!" He whined, now beginning to struggle to get my hands from around him. "You're still going to take me back though." I didn't protest, wrapping the bag around my waist and getting myself ready to shift. I couldn't wait until most of this was over because I'm tired of waking up early.