☆❇️════𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖════❇️☆

╔══════════☆๑❇️๑☆══════════╗

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔗𝔬𝔡𝔬𝔯𝔬𝔨𝔦 𝔉𝔞𝔪𝔦𝔩𝔶

╚══════════☆๑❇️๑☆══════════╝

❝𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪Ω𝕟𝕖 𝕞𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕜𝕟Ω𝕨 Ω𝕦𝕣 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕘𝕥𝕙𝕤, 𝕗Ω𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕤𝕙Ω𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕓𝕖 α𝕗𝕣α𝕚𝕕 𝕥Ω 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕙α𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕙Ω𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥 Ω𝕗 𝕙𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒 𝕋Ω𝕕Ω𝕣Ω𝕜𝕚.❞

A few times skips are present within this chapter

❇️══𝟞 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕤 𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣══❇️

"Paaaaaa," Izuku turned upon hearing the call, running his hand through his unkempt green hair and wiping the sweat that was coating his forehead. The Omega was training as he did almost every week so that he could maintain his strength and physical shape.

"Chi-Chan? What's up?" The little boy was quick to jump into his father's arms, raising his hands to put in his hair when Izuku started to ruffle it.

Ichiro had taken after Izuku the most from his curly green hair to his large eyes. The boy had inherited his grey eyes from Shoto and the complete ends of his hair were straight where the colour white was present. He also had freckles like Izuku.

"Dad said that he's going to freeze your butt to a chair if you don't stop training," Upon hearing this, Izuku raised an eyebrow, placing his free hand on his hip as if he couldn't believe what Ichiro had told him.

"Oh did he?" Ichiro nodded in response to Izuku's question.

Before the two of them could say anything else, Shoto was rushing up to them, a giggling Eri on his back who was slowing him down.

"I didn't say that," The red and white-haired male sounded breathless, sometimes looking behind him and moving around to try and get Eri from off of his back but the girl would just laugh and hold onto him tighter.

"Yes, you did," Eri answered, taking her fingers and twisting Shoto's ear which caused him to groan in return. "Besides, I agree with him Izu-Chan because then you might hurt the baby."

Izuku placed Ichiro back on the ground, a pout forming on his face when he folded his arms across his muscular chest. "I won't hurt the baby," He mumbled, avoiding their stares. "I'm only two months along so I wanna exercise before I find it hard to move."