✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦

╔══════════✦๑🐺๑✦══════════╗

ℑ𝔱'𝔰 𝔄𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔰𝔱 𝔗𝔦𝔪𝔢

╚══════════✦๑🐺๑✦══════════╝

❝𝕀 𝕣𝕖𝕗𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕥Ω 𝕓𝕖 𝕤Ω𝕞𝕖 α𝕝𝕡𝕙α'𝕤 𝕥Ω𝕪.❞

"Come quickly," My father said as we walked through some secluded place

"Come quickly," My father said as we walked through some secluded place. I had no idea where we were, but I guess he didn't want anyone to see me as yet and I had no problem with it.

As soon as we were in a room with just me, him, my mother and one of his trustees, my father told me to sit. I complied without a fight as I waited to see what he wanted.

"Firstly, you're expected to get checked. I originally wanted you to stay as your wolf but every teenager is expected to have a special breakfast and communicate before they fight." He started off as he read the papers. "The least I could do is mask your scent and remove your collar so they won't know that you're an Omega until it's your time. They'll, of course, know that you're not quirkless."

I hummed at my father's statement. I didn't want them to know that I was here yet but the breakfast thing made that not so possible. I can work with pretending to be a Beta until the time, however, because as an Omega, I have to wear my collar.

"I understand then," I stated as I stood up. "When do I have to go and get checked?" I asked and I saw as my father turn his wrist to look at his watch.

"You were supposed to go now but I wanted to tell you." He told me. My father stepped closer to me and I felt his hand at the nape of my neck. It was soon that cold air made it's way on my neck as the collar was removed.

My fingers glided across my neck as I now felt free. I knew it was only for a short while but I still liked that I didn't have to wear it for so long.

My father then began applied something on my scent glands. I quickly put my hand blocking them and turned to him in defense. "Aren't you supposed to masking my scent? What's that?" I questioned, my hand still by my neck. My father sighed in annoyance but before he spoke, my mother did.

"It's basically to give you the scent of a Beta, Izu." My mother was surprisingly okay with this plan of my father's. Maybe because I was okay with it too, she didn't think too much about it. Plus, it protected me all of these years and that was what she wanted.

"Oh," I said and my hand slid from my neck and to the side of my body. I took whatever it was from my father and gave it to my mother. I didn't miss the way he disapproved of this but I didn't care.

My mother sighed and began applying this fake Beta scent to my neck. I stayed still as she did what she needed and when she was done, she gave me a little tap to let me know.