✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦

╔══════════✦๑🐺๑✦══════════╗

𝔗𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔗𝔬 𝔒𝔲𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔳𝔢𝔰

╚══════════✦๑🐺๑✦══════════╝

❝𝕀 𝕣𝕖𝕗𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕥Ω 𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕦𝕡 𝕞𝕪 α𝕝𝕡𝕙α.❞

"Is he in bed now?" Shoto asked as he was backing me since he was beginning to take off his shirt

"Is he in bed now?" Shoto asked as he was backing me since he was beginning to take off his shirt. I hummed in response, removing mine and walking toward the Alpha with a smile on my face.

I wrapped my arms around Shoto, burying my face in his back and smelling his scent. "Yep. First time in a long time that he's been able to sleep without us."

Shoto chuckled at this, turning around and wrapping his hands around me as well, leaning down to give me a small peck on my lips. "It's only a matter of time before he demands us to go get him," He told me with a small chuckle and then nosed at my scent gland.

Ichiro is two and a half months now. He was still clingy to us, Shoto more so but he was now able to sleep without us to a certain extent.

I was also getting my strength back which I was glad for. I wasn't entirely there since some aspects of my quirk I couldn't handle without getting too tired but nevertheless, I was soon there.

"Mm, so how much time does that leave us with?" I questioned with a raised brow and a tilt of my head, pulling at the waistband of Shoto's shorts and pulling him toward me to give him a kiss on his lips like he had done to me. Shoto hummed into the kiss, moving away for a brief moment so that he could look down at me and answer back.

"I'd say about an hour or so," He mumbled, his hands resting on my hips as he dived back in for another one, only this time it was much deeper. I gave in, parting my lips and giving Shoto access so that he could push his tongue inside of my mouth.

Our breathing pace was increasing with every movement of our heads as well as our mouths. I wrapped my arms around the Alpha's neck, bringing him impossibly closer so that he wouldn't be able to part from the kiss so easily. Shoto groaned into the kiss, sometimes tugging at my bottom lip with his teeth.

Shoto had a tight grip on my body since he was leaning forward and I was leaning back. The kiss was getting deeper and more heated and with our bodies pressed so close together, it was easy to feel our growing erections rubbing against each other.

My legs were starting to tremble when I could feel the slick slowly dripping from out of me. An embarrassed whine emitted from me through the kiss when I felt it and I just wanted to get my pants off.

Not breaking away from the kiss, Shoto grabbed my thighs and I got the hint, jumping into his arms with him now holding me tightly as he climbed onto the bed. The Alpha positioned himself in a way where I would be straddling him as he pressed himself back against the headboard.