✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧

╔══════════✧๑🌙๑✧══════════╗

𝔄𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞 𝔙𝔰 𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞

╚══════════✧๑🌙๑✧══════════╝

❝𝕀'𝕞 𝕤𝕥𝕣Ω𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣, 𝕞Ω𝕣𝕖 𝕔α𝕡α𝕓𝕝𝕖.❞

It was my last fight for the day and I was standing by the left arch waiting for Present Mic to call me out

I wasn't sure who I was going to be fighting next but even though the person was standing by the right arch and in the darkness away from me, I could somewhat feel them shooting daggers in my direction.

It felt as if they were ready to defeat me and ready to claim their chance of going to one of the most prestigious schools, probably UA, but their overall performance depended on that and with the fights that I've seen today, I wouldn't deny that choosing people would be a tough decision.

Still, I knew that I was ready to get where I wanted. My performance wasn't bad today but it wasn't my overall best. Nevertheless and through it all, I could still hear my family and pack cheering me on telling me to win my last fight and make it my best.

My name was called first and I made my way to the center of the arena. My eyes roamed the place and I could see people clapping and of course, I could hear all of their encouraging words. The side where most of the wolves of my pack were seated, however, made the most noise and I definitely didn't miss where my father was standing next to Hisashi Midoriya.

Present Mic spoke up again and directed his hand to the right arch. It wasn't hard to miss the way most people were holding forward in their seats, especially my pack so they could see who I was going to take on next.

I turned my attention to the figure that was now walking into the center of the arena, my direction. I had to admit that I was quite shocked to see my somewhat potential mate walking toward me and now standing in front of me.

He didn't wear the usual glare or incredible bland face when he was standing there. I couldn't quite tell the expression that he was wearing anyway. It seemed almost neutral.

Present Mic's voice sounded out in the arena again telling us the usual. It was soon that the timer had reached zero so it was time for us to start.

None of us made a move yet and I don't know why I was quite hesitant to begin. Was it because we could be mates sometime in the future? I don't know what it was but I couldn't have these thoughts stop me from winning.

I sent my ice toward him but in a split second, I noticed the shards flying everywhere. Behind them, I noticed the Omega standing, his head low and his hand raised directed at me.