✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦

╔══════════✦๑🐺๑✦══════════╗

𝔉𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔅𝔢𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔄𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞𝔰

╚══════════✦๑🐺๑✦══════════╝

❝𝕀 𝕣𝕖𝕗𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕥Ω 𝕓𝕖 𝕤Ω𝕞𝕖 α𝕝𝕡𝕙α'𝕤 𝕥Ω𝕪.❞

I was sure that I wasn't the only person who heard Present Mic's loud voice over the intercom

Upon hearing him, everyone had gotten up and started to scatter. Probably heading to see who they would be fighting before going to sit in the stands and watch.

I was quite glad to get away from Todoroki. I knew who he was, I just didn't want to make him so wise.

Following everyone else, I left my empty bowl on the table, making sure to tell Uraraka and Iida goodbye. I, of course, said goodbye to Todoroki as well. I found it quite weird, however, seeing as my father wanted us to be in an arranged mating which I knew that he knew nothing about. That is, of course, when my father draws it to Endeavor's attention.

☆❇️Where are you Izuku?❇️☆ My father asked through our pack link. I expected him to talk to me since I knew that he heard Present Mic as well.

☆❇️I'm leaving the breakfast area. Meet you out front. I have to go to the stands with everyone else.❇️☆ I responded. He had to give me back my collar. I would keep it in my pocket though until I was ready to fight.

My father hummed in response and I closed off the pack link. The only one that was opened now was that of my wolf so we could communicate during the fight.

It took me a few seconds but I found my father after I left the room. He was pacing up and down the quiet halls since everyone had left and made their way to the arena.

"Come on. You have to be quick." My father told me as he handed me my collar. I took it from him and pushed the object into my pocket, walking next to him as he gently pushed me toward the opening of the arena doors.

"Do you know who you have to go up against?" He asked and I shook my head no.

"I haven't checked yet but I want to leave it a surprise to myself," I responded. He hummed in reply as we walked through the doors where we now in the stands of the arena.

"I'll be seated with the rest of the pack. You know how to reach me if you so desire. Good luck and remember, simply don't fail." With that said, my father left me with my thoughts. I shook them away as I sat down between Iida and Uraraka who had waved me over.

"Are you ready Izuku? I'm a bit nervous but I'm ready though." Uraraka giggled while rubbing her hand and looking down nervously. I nodded in return as I placed my hands behind my head waiting on further instructions.