Two

Jessi

My eyes flutter open as the bright LA sun trickled through the blinds, it's going to be a warm day, and I can't help but smile as Harry tightens his arms around me, his fingers tracing circles over the bare skin of my legs. "Morning Baby." His whisper tickles my neck. I flinch as he places a kiss to one of the hickies he sucked into my neck last night. I glance at the clock and have to do a double take when I realise it says 7.30am.

"Harry, did you drug our kids last night?" I giggle. I honestly can't remember the last time we'd made it to 7.30 in bed without at least one of the kids knocking on the door and there had been no little night time visitors either.

"Shh... don't jinx it." Harry says, placing a kiss to the back of my neck. I stretch out my body and groan as I realise my thighs still hurt. I try rubbing them gently and smile as Harry's big hands move to massage them. "Hmm... I might have got carried away last night." His nose nudges the collar of his shirt I'm wearing out the way and he places more kisses to the many hickies littering my neck and shoulders.

"There is no might about it." My smile stretches wider and I nuzzle closer to him.

"Mummy! Daddy! Mummy! Daddy!" Madison pounds on the door.

"Madi! Calm down! The door is open." Harry sighs, it irks him when she does that. I hear the handle move and she comes bouncing into the room, a little ball of happy, excited energy. She almost pulls the sheets from the bed in her struggle to climb up and Harry and I sit up as she wobbles in the middle, her arms stretching out in front of her.

"Huggies, pwease?" She bounces excitedly.

"Hugs? Oh no, I think it's time for tickles!" He scoops her up and lays her flat on the bed, her giggles filling the room as me and Harry tickle her sides.

"What's for breakfast?" Daniella rubs her eyes as she wanders through the door Madison had left wide open.

"Good Morning to you too, Daniella." I grin.

"Sorry. Mornin' Mum, Mornin' Dad!" She mumbles as she climbs onto the bed too.

"Tickle Dani!" Madison exclaims and before she can react, Harry is tickling her side, forcing a giggle from her lips as well as an annoyed groan.

"Mum, do I have to go to school today?" Mac is next.

"No, Sweetheart." I smile at my only son's forgetfulness.

"It's Saturday." Harry chuckles.

"Oh, yeah." Mac blushes as he wanders over to Harry's side of the bed. Harry helps him up since he can only use one arm. "Dad, do you have to go to work today?"

"No, your Mum will be gone for a few hours this afternoon though." Harry replies.

"That's okay. I have something I wanna show you." Mac smiles and I have to admit, I feel a bit left out but those feelings fade away as I realise how happy my husband looks.

"Okay. Daddy and Mac time booked in for later!" He beams, his bright, toothy, dimply smile and pulls our son in for a tight hug.

"Mum! Dad! I'm heading over to Anlon's!" Robin yells as she passes our bedroom.

"Robin Ann Styles! You get in here right now!" Harry yells back.

"Sweetheart, you haven't even had breakfast?" I add as she pokes her visibly grumpy face in the door.

"Mum, it's Uncle Niall's house, there is always food." She sighs.

"Robi! Don't pretend that you're too cool for us." Harry teases.