Nine

"Holy shit!" He exclaims causing a little gasp from Madison.

"Daddy, you sweared!" She tuts loudly but I can't concentrate on anything except the huge grin on Harry's face. Finally, we are having another baby.

"Mummy, Daddy say a bad word!" Her little hand pats at my chest until I look at her and my smile widens at the adorable pout covering her face.

"Sorry." My jaw aches from how wide I'm grinning but I can't stop.

"Mummy smiley!" She grins, poking her teeny fingers in my cheeks and bouncing excitedly on my ribs.

"Hey, careful there, Madi!" Harry scoops her up, and she giggles as he plops her down on the bed beside me.

"Me go play!" A mess of blonde wavy hair, small arms and legs fly through the air as she scrambles down from the bed and skips out of the bedroom. I stretch my hand out for my husbands and squeeze tightly when he links his long fingers with my shorter ones.

"You're pregnant!" He climbs onto the bed and lies down beside me, our connected hands coming to a stop where, soon enough, there will be a little bump. "I swear I can feel something already." He untangles his fingers from mine and presses his palm flat against the skin below my belly button. I know he's just imagining it but his grin is so wide that I don't have the heart to disagree with him. I feel giddy with excitement, as if I am having some sort of out-of-body experience and I'm only vaguely aware of his hand moving mine but then I gasp as I feel it and it's like I come crashing back into my body, this is really real! He moves my hand again and there's definitely something there. Although it shouldn't surprise me, it seems like I begin to show earlier and earlier with each pregnancy and this definitely won't be noticeable for a good few weeks yet. Harry's quiet sobs pull all my attention towards him.

"Happy?" I roll over to face my husband and smile, my fingers carefully brushing the tears from his cheeks.

"You've no idea. I can't wait to meet you!" Harry whispers, giving me another squeeze.

"And what if it's another girl?" I smirk.

"Well then, I'll just need to get you pregnant again!" He chuckles.

"Uhm. I think not." I protest.

"Oh, come on, you know you love it!" He continues to chuckle, sliding his hand up my body to cup my breast, his thumb expertly gliding over the nipple, hardening it in an instant.

"Harry!" I sigh, trying not to let him distract me. "I'm serious." I gaze into his gorgeous eyes which seem to sparkle in the light since they are still glassy. "We can't - well, I can't keep having babies forever-"

"Baby, I know. I'm only teasing you." His face is now millimetres from mine. "I don't care if you're carrying a boy or a girl. I'll love them both the same and you have no idea how much I love you for everything you've put your body through to give us all of our amazing children. I'm so lucky to have each and every one of you."

"And us you." I smile, gently kissing his lips but he suddenly looks away, guilt clouding his eyes. "Harry?" I grip his chin between my thumb and pointer finger and turn his head back to face me, "Sweetie, what's wrong?"

"You shouldn't say that - you wouldn't say that if you knew." He sits up on the bed and my heart races. What is he talking about? If I knew what? "I'm not the saint that you think I am - I - I - make mistakes. I'm ruining everyone's lives and here I am - oh God, now you're pregnant again and I'm just going to fuck it all up." He'd stood up and is pacing back and forwards at the edge of the bed, pulling at his hair, tears falling down his face.