Fourteen

I take a deep breath as I transition from warrior pose to reverse warrior. My bump feels really obvious today, like I'm smuggling a small watermelon, but my workout pants are holding it securely. It is getting hard to hide, but I only have to make it one more day. The scan is tomorrow and we always like to wait until after that to announce it. I've started working on the photography book but with different publishers, Sara and Jeffrey had found them. Apparently they were offering a much better deal. I've decided to hire a new photographer to take on some more work since I'm pregnant and in a few months I'll be on tour with Harry. I've started to research and plan school work for the kids to do while we are gone, my morning sickness is still kicking my arse, so to say I'm tired is an understatement, tired and stressed. I'm hoping yoga will help calm me down. Relax. I close my eyes and breathe deeply.

"NO FUCKING WAY JEFFREY!!" Harry's voice shatters the peace and quiet as the front door swings open.

"Harry, come on? It'll be great publicity." Jeffrey argues. I stand up slowly to survey the situation.

"READ MY LIPS. IT'S. NOT. FUCKING. HAPPENING!" Harry storms up the stairs, and I'm curious about what is going on. Harry and Jeffrey never argue like this.

"It's all booked Harry." Jeffrey sighs.

"What is going on?" My bare feet pad softly across the floor and our friend jumps about a foot in the air.

"Sorry Jess, I didn't know you were home?" He forces a smile. "Wow, look at you. I think you might have a giant in there." I hope for his sake he isn't saying things like this to Glenne. I know he didn't mean it in a hurtful way but I instinctively wrap my hand around my bump. It's definitely bigger than with Madison and it has me feeling a little insecure about my body. A little worried that something is wrong.

"Uhm... thanks?" I quirk my eyebrows at him. "Why is H mad?"

"I've booked River to go on tour with him. It makes sense, gets her name out there and raises her profile but let's just say Harry isn't her biggest fan, he thinks she's spoiled, selfish, rude. I mean he's not wrong, but it's business." I understood his point but Harry loves touring, I didn't want that experience ruined because of this girl. "Talk to him for me, Jess? He'll listen to you."

"Jeffrey." A puff of air burst from my lips. "I'll talk to him but I'm not promising anything." I'm not even sure I want to change his mind, this is the girl who'd made him come home in a foul mood on more than one occasion this past month.

"Thanks, I love you. And Harry is right, you do have that glow!" He kisses my cheek before heading for the door.

"Bye Jeffrey." I roll my eyes at his less than subtle attempt to butter me up. Once the front door closes behind him I take a deep breath and head upstairs to find my husband. So much for relaxing.

"Harry? Sweetie? Where are you?" I call out when I reach the landing.

"Bedroom." His voice sounds a little calmer as I walk to the room. He is perching on the edge of the bed, his body rigid, hair wild from where he's been running his hands through it and his fingers are clenching and unclenching. I move quietly across the floor, my knees nudging his so I can stand between his legs. His fingers briefly grip my hips before his arms wrap tightly around my body, the right side of his face presses against me, his head nestling in my chest. "You look beautiful today." His face tilts up to look at me and I smile as his eyes soften. "And so do you." He grins before pulling away from me to place a little kiss to my bump.

"And Daddy looks pretty too." I grin, my knee rubbing along his strong thigh, my sudden need for him outweighs my plan to talk to him. "Would Daddy like me to make him feel better?" I cup my hands around his ears and press his head into my breasts so I can place a soft kiss to his hair and I smirk as his growl vibrates through my body. I drop my hands to his thighs, my fingers meander over his clothed muscles and immediately pull away when he squirms, shuffling on the edge of the bed, trying to get my attention where he wants it.