Seventeen

"Hey Jess!" Jeffrey smiles as I walk through the main door.

"Hi Jeff!" I smile. "Which studio is Harry in?" I am a woman with a mission, as much as I love Jeffrey, making small talk is not on my agenda.

"They are all in two. I'd take ear defenders with you, they're rowdy today." He chuckles as I push through the door marked with a bright blue number two. I walk into the studio and immediately understand what he meant. It looks like a bomb has gone off, literally every surface has sheets of paper scattered over it. Everyone is talking over each other and Mitch is killing a riff on his guitar. It always amazes me how my husband makes such beautiful music come out of such a chaotic environment.

"Jess!" Clare yells and everyone turns to face me.

"Hi guys." I smile, my eyes finding my love in the small crowd. "Do you mind if I steal Harry for a second?"

"Okay, but you're coming back, right? It's been too long since I saw you!" Clare grins.

"Yeah, me too." Adam adds as Harry ushers me out the room. He grabs my hand in his and marches me along the hallway and into his office before he closes the door behind us and locks it. He makes sure the blinds are closed and then leans back against the door, his eyes fix on mine and I feel a bit like an antelope caught in the sights of a lion about to strike.

"Hi!" He smirks.

"Hi." I lean against his messy desk.

"So you missed me, huh?" He wiggles his eyebrows.

"Uh, if you're gonna look so smug about it then I might change my mind." I scoff but really I'm dying to have him touch me.

"Smug is definitely not how I'm feeling, my wife hasn't let me anywhere near her in a week, I feel like I'm losing my mojo?" I don't notice him move until I feel his hands on my hips. He picks me up and sits me on the edge of the table and then he pushes my legs apart so he can stand between them. My pants are already wet. I need him to touch me.

"You are mojo and I'm sorry. I just - I've been feeling - well, for lack of a better description, like I lost my mojo. I feel fat, my ankles are huge, my boobs have been perkier and my stomach has stretch marks. I'm old and flabby and I - I didn't want you to see me." I force myself to confess, he deserves to know why I've imposed this sex ban on the both of us.

Harry presses himself closer to me, his arms reaching behind me to sweep everything off his desk which only makes me wetter even if I flinch as I hear things crash to the floor.

"These ankles?" He suddenly grabs the offending body part and before I can process what is happening, I'm lying flat on his desk with him holding my legs in the air. "They look like normal fucking ankles to me and so what if they're swollen? They're carrying around two babies, our babies, so in other words the most precious fucking cargo in the world." He slips off my shoes, and they thud to the floor. "They can be as swollen as they like." He kisses each of them as he pulls off my socks. I let out a soft sigh as he rests them on his shoulders while his hands slowly move to my baby bump. I whimper as he reaches under his borrowed t-shirt and pulls down my maternity jeans. The feeling of his hands on my skin is making me so needy, I haven't felt this in way too long.

My jeans soon join my trainers on the floor and Harry's fingers are now tugging at the hem of the t-shirt and all my insecurities come rushing to the surface. "Can't I just keep this on?" I whisper and push his hands away.

"No." He slowly and deliberately moves his head from side to side. "As much as I love fucking you when you're wearing my shirts, today it has to come off. So I can show you what I see." His fingers brush over my palms and he moves my hands above my head and I sit up so he can remove the t-shirt. He carefully lay me back down on the table as the shirt joins the pile on the floor. "I don't see fat, I see pregnant and no matter how many times I've seen it, I still think it's the most beautiful and the hottest thing I've ever seen in my life. Seeing you like this still blows my mind as much now as it did 13 years ago when I saw you naked and pregnant for the first time. I don't know if it's the pregnancy glow thing or that I'm just amazed that you can grow a little person inside of you but you look beautiful to me." His hands run over my baby bump. "And as for these," his fingers tickle as he brushes them over my stretch marks, "each one of them is a beautiful and perfect reminder of the amazing things your body can do, Baby. I mean you've given me four, soon six, of the most precious little miracles on this planet. You're wonderful but - if you're going tostart complaining about these then I might fall out with you." Harry's hands expertly squeeze my boobs and I moan so loud I worry somebody might hear. I feel his hard dick twitch against me and I honestly couldn't care if the whole world saw me like this right now I just want my husband to fuck me.