Three

Harry

I let out a humph as I stop in front of the huge heavy doors to Studio B, where Sara had kindly informed me my wife had been working today. Maybe I should have taken her offer of help, I think to myself as I try to juggle everything in my arms.

"Excuse me? Can I help you with that?" A small voice asks as I almost drop the bunch of pale pink peonies on the floor. I resettle the flowers in my arms and peek over them before I reply, "if you could grab the door for me then that would be great? Thank you."

"Oh, you're Mrs Styles' husband? She has a picture of you on her desk." The teenage boy smiles at me and I can't stop my own smile covering my face. Of all the many words people used to describe me, Husband and Daddy are definitely my favourite. I nod in thanks as he holds the door open before following me inside. 

"You must be my wife's new intern?" 

"Dean. I'd shake your hand but you seem to have your hands full." The boy chuckles and I can't help but be impressed by his manners. 

"It's our anniversary. Ten whole years she's put up with me." I smile as I spot her climbing a stepladder to unhook a lighting rig. 

"Yeah? That's awesome. Mrs Styles is a cool lady." Dean announces before heading towards the viewing monitor.

"Yes, she is." I say quietly as I continue to watch her. She hasn't noticed me yet and I take my chance to admire her. Her hair is tied up into a messy bun, strands of it have fallen loose and tickle her cheeks. The sleeves on her floral blouse have been rolled up, and it's worked its way free from the waistband of her navy tapered trousers at one side, allowing me a glimpse of her smooth, tanned skin. Her feet are bare and I spot her heels lying discarded in the middle of the floor. I honestly can't believe this beauty is all mine.

"Harry?" She questions and the wide grin that takes over her features when she spots me makes my heart swell.

"Dean, Sweetheart. You can go now, Harry can help me clear the rest." She says as I walk towards her. 

"Are you sure, Mrs Styles?" He glances up from the monitor.

"Yeah, go! Have fun! I got this." I smile as he hurries off before somebody changes their mind. 

"What's all this?" She quirks her eyebrow at me as she carefully steps down off the stepladder. "I thought we were having a quiet dinner at home?" I sit everything down on the steps before pulling her into my arms and spinning her around in a circle. 

"For our ten-year anniversary? Nuh uh. Got to wine you and dine you?" I press a soft kiss to her neck.

"And sixty-nine me?" She chuckles. 

"Oh, don't test me, baby!" I pull her in for a hug and she jumps into my arms before planting her lips on mine. I suck her bottom lip between my teeth and nip on it gently before pulling away from her. "Come on, get ready, we have reservations!" I chuckle as I set her down on the floor and smack her arse as she grabs the garment bag with her outfit in it.

"Where are we going?" She glances over her shoulder at me. 

"71 Above." I smile. I know she's wanted to go there for a while. 

"Oh, really?" She bounced on her heels excitedly and skipped off to get ready.

I've just finished tidying away the last of the props into the large storage room attached to the studio when she reappears. The playlist that's been playing in the studio changes to At Last by Etta James, almost as if she planned it. She looks like a 50's Movie star as she sashays across the empty white studio. Her hounds tooth Alexander McQueen dress with a pussy bow neck only adds to the illusion. I knew she'd look great in it.