Eight

"Baby, Jeffrey is trying to complete some Tour details, and he wants to know if you and the kids are coming with me?" Harry asks as he climbs into bed.

"Well, since I'm not pregnant I guess we don't have to?" I sigh. I think I am getting more comfortable with the fact that it might not happen, and that's okay. Glenne and Jeffrey have asked Harry and I to be Godparents to their blossoming little bump and that is exciting. 

"Not yet, but we still have four months until Tour starts." His movements in the bed make me bounce slightly. "How about you guys come with me for the first leg, anyway? Please?" His bright grin makes his eyes sparkle, the skin around the edge crinkles adorably.

"You really want us there, huh?" I smile as Harry wraps his arms around me, pulling me into his strong chest.

"Always. I hate being away from you guys. I get lonely." He places a soft, warm kiss to my forehead. 

"Aww. We miss you too." I confess, snuggling closer to him. It was true, we are a team and herding our kids anywhere is much harder without him and that's not to mention how much they miss their Dad, they literally sulk for about a week straight after he leaves.

"So you'll come for the first few months, regardless?" His lips slowly drag down the bridge of my nose and I can't think straight. All I want is those lips on mine. He comes to a stop on the corner of my mouth, I can feel his breath mixing with mine and I'm vaguely aware of his hand meandering down the side of my body.

"Uh Hmm..." I stutter as he pokes his tongue out to swipe across my lips.

"So... you wanna make a baby?" His hand squeezes my arse, pulling me into his rock hard dick and all I can do is giggle like a teenager. Yes, H! I'd very much like to make a baby.

-----

"You were fucking amazing last night." My husband growls in my ear as his body brushes past mine, his hands gliding gently up my arm, giving me goosebumps. "Ditto, Mr Styles." I yell after him as he makes his way into the hallway. It wasn't a lie, I don't know what had gotten into him but my body is still aching this morning. "Baby, have you seen my keys?" His hair falls into his eyes as he pokes his head around the corner. "No, but Madison was nosing around on that table earlier-" 

"Madi, do you have Daddy's keys?" His head disappears and then our youngest comes bouncing into the kitchen, the missing keys jingle as they hang out her jeans pocket. "Nope!" Her blonde hair flies around her head as she shakes it wildly. "So what are those in your pocket?" He smirks as he makes his way into the kitchen behind her. "Madi keys, for da pincess castle!" 

"Oh well, that's a shame." He pouts dramatically and I can't help smiling. "If I can't find my keys then I can't get to work and pick up the surprise for later! Oh, dear!" He sighs placing his hand on his hip. "Su-pise? For me?" Her little head whips towards him so fast I worry she might have whiplash. "For everyone. But I guess it'll have to  be cancelled?" I watch as her little fingers wrestle the keys from her pocket. "I sowwy, Daddy. Here you keys!" The sadness in her voice makes me want to scoop her into a hug but Harry beats me to it. "But how will my little Princess get into her castle?" He grins as he places a kiss to her cheek and I also spy him pocket the keys. "Is o-kay. I use magic." She swings her legs happily as she smacks a kiss on his chin. "Wuv you, Daddy!" She sings as she flings her arms around his neck. "I love you too, beautiful princess!" He grins, placing another kiss to her cheek as he sits her down on the kitchen counter. 

"And I love my beautiful Queen!" He grins as he places a quick kiss to my lips, his arm wrapping around me in a brief hug. "But, the King must work!" He chuckles as he heads out of the room. "DADDY!" Madison yells, her legs swinging and thumping against the cabinets underneath her.