C H A P T E R ▪ 1

If you walk down these halls like you own it, then you shouldn't feel so insecure because you're the one everyone looks at and you're the centre of attention. The only problem is that when these people whisper amongst themselves then you have no idea what they're talking about but you do know that once you do find out, then you can rip their snake tongues out and shove it up their asshole for saying crap about you. That's the joy of being the sluttiest girl at school also not forgetting one of the high school's poplars, let's not forget about one of the bitches too.

However, when all the strength and bitchiness goes the minute you get home, you're the weak person once again and you then get controlled by your worst fear. That's practically some of my story anyway, the fact that I am the known slut in our school and outside of school but the good thing is that we don't live in a small town where everyone knows everything about each other. It still didn't make anything better for my reputation did it?

My little brother grows up around violence, a sexual nature and arguments between his parents' and his sister is a slut. No one has found out anything about our life at home and no one will because that's just how it goes in this place, everyone just keeps to themselves unless it's necessary to do something about it. No one ever bugged us, I mean the neighbours did come to check on us a couple times but they would also give me looks because I would have a red cheek or hand marks on my wrists.

People that knew me from school would always be talking about me and that's how I liked things because that meant more boys and more boys meant more sex which also meant that more praise would be given to me. I could tell you from deep within me that I didn't want this, I didn't want to have sex with a whole bunch of guys, I didn't want to show my body to them before marriage but it was a lie. It was how I was taught to be towards most guys and I loved it.

Back to the part where I feel horrible when I get home, whenever that may be. The time I come home is when I come back to the bit where I'm faced with my step father's wrath followed by the cries of my mom and my little half-brother Joey because my step father will constantly be yelling at me. We would usually be arguing until my mother would get involved and the two would go off somewhere into the house and make sure the whole neighbourhood knows what they're doing in the bedroom.

My little brother Joey would always be locked inside my room, asleep whenever my step father's friends would come over for some little fun with me. It was fun for them but it was not for me considering that they are twice my age and would have really bad breath and small dicks. Now, you might think that being a slut, you wouldn't mind what kind of dick you would have as long as you got dick, but that was wrong. Inside, I would always be trying to go to my happy place and escape.

I might have said sex felt good no matter who it was from, but if they were the wrong people, that's when things would go downhill. My step dad's friends were rough to the point where I would be in pain for a couple of hours and I would lay on the floor curled up into a ball, feeling the bruises forming on my skin. The only thing that matters to me is my mom's safety and Joey's safety because if step daddy wasn't happy then there would be trouble.

Every minute that I spend in this house made me feel like I was suffocating in nothing but air, the vile smell of sweat and beer. No one could pull us out of this but me, I try to study when I can so that the minute that I turn eighteen, I can help Joey out of there and hopefully mom too. Right now, my only job was to get as much money as I could by having sex, well some of the money that the people that would fuck me, give me.

Most of it would have to go to my step dad so he could buy drugs, alcohol and all that crap but I had saved over five thousand since I had been able to steal the money. I was only fifteen when I started having sex and two years later, I'm still going strong. Even that made me scoff, I hated that I didn't save a good amount of money so that we could move. Hell most of this money was for food and water. Joey was only three and he was supposed to be starting school in a couple weeks but that would make him a target.