C H A P T E R 4

It wasn't the amount that got stolen from me yesterday. The selfish little horny cunt didn't pay as much money as I had hoped for and last night, I did my best to up my game but it didn't look as if he was going to pay more than fifty bucks for the whole four hours that he was there. What pissed me off even more was that I was even more tired and I felt like a train had hit me as well as being late for class but I needed to drop of Joey as the ass wouldn't.

So not only was I going to be late for school but I was going to get a detention and probably end up with not being able to pick up Joey from school, which scared me more than ever because I didn't have any friends full stop and even if I did, I probably wouldn't have asked them to pick him up because Joey didn't adjust to many people. Here I was, running while tripping over constantly and Joey kept talking to me about something but finally and thankfully, I had gotten him to school.

'Now, if I'm not here when school finishes, I want you and need you to stay in the main reception until I come and get you. Understand?' I asked him which made him nod vigorously. Placing a kiss on his forehead, I gave him a big hug before watching him run into the school and when I was satisfied that he wasn't going to run out, I myself ran towards school but it was difficult considering it was raining.

'Hey, Josette!' My attention turned to the person that had yelled out my name but I wish I didn't turn to see who it was because in the car that was driving next to me, it had been Drew who was in there shouting my name. Trying my best to look as if I was ignoring him, I hurried my steps but then there was a street in front of me and just as I stepped off the pavement to cross, Drew's car turned and stopped in front of me.

'Get in the car now, Josette.' Sighing, I looked around then realised how late we were going to be so I opened the door and got in but I had also soaked the car seat and mostly everything that was around me, including Drew but he didn't seem to care because he sped off towards school. My cheeks were red from embarrassment because I probably looking like a mess and no one liked looking like a mess in front of a boy...I think.

'Why did yo-'

'Shut up, J and relax.' My mouth hung open at the fact that he hadn't called me by my name but a nickname that he called me even though it was only a letter! He even had the audacity to interrupt me during my sentence which I thought was quite rude but he didn't apologise but he did lean back in his seat and continued to ride the car with a smirk on his face.

'I wonder what your girlfriend will say when she sees me in your car.' I said then crossed my arms over my chest as I looked out the window, trying to find something interesting to look at and concentrate on but how could I do that when I was in the car with the bad boy and we were so close to being late? Not only that but he knew who my brother was and if Joey was going to say anything, he would probably trust Drew to say it to.

'Never will I care about what my so called girlfriend thinks but I'm guessing you would care considering you have that cute looking annoyed squirrel's face.' Muttering curses under my breath, I tried to ignore the fact that he was continuously trying to annoy me and it was kind of working because I could feel the corners of my lips tilting upwards. 'I see that smile on your face.'

'It is not a smile, you're just imagining things.' He laughed, an actual full laugh before turning a corner and it was like I was forgetting what wrong things were happening and just thinking about now, the good things but that wasn't going to last long and I knew it. 'Why did you offer to take me on this ride to school?' I cringed when I heard myself say what I said but I ignored it and just looked at Drew so he would answer me.

'I guess it's something called being nice and I wasn't nice to you yesterday, so I thought I would make up for it today.' I wasn't sure which bit of nice he was talking about but I didn't ask any questions about it and it would bug me later on but for now, I would just enjoy this ride. 'I didn't know where you lived but I knew that you'd probably be dropping your brother to school so I just waited till I saw you.'