C H A P T E R ▪ 2

After last night, I didn't know how the hell I was able to come to school looking awake and refreshed. I mean, sex does relieve stress as well as produce the endorphins which lift up your mood but I still found it odd how I manage to concentrate in class and when I say concentrate, I mean literally take in the words being said in class as well as stay awake which wasn't unusual for me, but the new customer from last night really did go on for long. Funnily enough, there was a slight pain coming from down there which I really wanted to ignore but it just felt like someone poking me with needles.

The "session" hadn't finished until about two in the morning, which left me feeling drained but at least I didn't get in trouble for everything and everyone left happy while my mom was left high as hell and she couldn't stop laughing at a lot of things. Since her and my so called step dad were conked out, I had managed to have a shower in their bedroom since I didn't want Joey to see me the way I was and I made sure to scrub extra hard and every inch of me.

Sleeping with Joey while not having a shower or being dirty as hell not only freaked me out but sometimes I would have a panic attack because I was scared that something would happen to him, which sounded weird and fucked up but it's how I felt. It took me at least forty five minutes to have that shower then finally feel clean before I went into my room where I had seen Joey fast asleep and that had bought a sense of comfort within me.

Joey's safety mattered to me more than anything and if anything had happened to him then I would always blame myself but it was up to me to make sure that he was safe and I was fine with that; I needed some responsibility in my life and this was it. Throughout the whole night, I managed to sleep fine but then there was banging on my bedroom door this morning which meant that I had to get up along with Joey and I dropped him to school while parents' gave me odd looks.

It was rarely ever that someone would not look at me because most of the time I wouldn't be dressed in the normal clothes; I would always wear shorts or skirts and a tight top but today I had worn a shirt because I dropped Joey to school and I knew he wouldn't want someone to say something to him because of me so that's what I did this morning and I thank God that my mom was awake and my step dad wasn't or that would have caused a little bit of hassle because I managed to get $180.

'Look who it is, queen of the sluts.' I looked up and smirked towards the three bimbos that just loved to harass me every time they got the chance to or every time they saw me which was pretty much every day much to my dismay. These girls were your everyday bimbos that you would hear about in stories and the thing is, I used to be friends with one of them as in really close friends until the bitch spread around that I was having sex just so her rank could be boosted up.

'At least I don't stink like one sweetheart.' I turned my face away and held my hand to my nose while pretending to gag but it was kind of true, she really did stink because daddy just loved to spoil his little girl by putting a whole bunch of money into her account which made the little bitch and her whores buy a lot of stinking perfume and throw the most craziest parties ever year.

'Are you tough enough to say it again, slut?' Perla, or the ex-friend of mine decided to shout that out a little too loudly which caused a couple of people to turn around to see what the hell was happening and when they turned around to see that I was involved, They started to form a circle just as Perla's bitches decided to move back into the crowd but sadly, they couldn't blend in just like their orange concealer couldn't blend into their face.

'Why? Did you blow so many guys that the cum managed to block your hearing?' The crowd starting making random noises but that didn't faze me, all I wanted to do was go somewhere and have some lunch because I didn't manage to fit in breakfast this morning. My thoughts vanished the minute that the bitch screamed and ran towards me with her claws out, ready to lunge at me but luckily when she did end up lunging at me, I grabbed her arms and flung her away from me.