C H A P T E R ▪ 20

Should I wait, or shouldn't I wait? It was a mental debate with myself and one side of me was going to lose and I'm pretty sure it was going to be the side that was saying that I shouldn't wait. The only reason that I was currently saying that was because, my feet were leading me to where Drew wanted us to meet and it was a place that was known to everyone because it's where Drew and his "gang" hung out most of the time. I didn't want to see any of his friends because they would make comments towards me and I was too tired to hear any of their shit today.

However, luck wouldn't meet with me today because the bad luck was coming instead; the bad luck being Drew, of course. I had chosen to wait a couple meters away from where he had asked me to meet him, only because I could smell the deep scent of cigarettes and it was going to make me cough to no ends and the last thing that I wanted to do right now, was to catch their attention, not that I couldn't do that anyway. Provocative clothing on and my boobs literally on the brink of spilling out of my top, don't question me about it because the only thing that I have to say is, shrunk.

'Josette?' Deep tingles filled my entire body when I heard his voice from behind me, but he was a little too far. Even with that, he still made me shiver a tiny little bit. I turned around and saw that he was wearing his normal attire, as he was this morning but of course, not the part when he was wearing his kit. That brings me to the bruise on his cheek, the deep purple color was very deep on his face and it made me feel both proud and guilty that I had done that; very mean, I know.

'You said you wanted to talk, so let's talk.' There was a hint of seduction in my voice, but it could have been mistaken for a little itch in my throat. Did I mention the fact that I was feeling like I was at a point in my life where it felt like I was going to catch a cold? No? Well, I was soon going to catch a cold and my seductive voice would no longer be there and within the first week, I would have spread that cold. Great, here I was talking about a potential cold while Drew was smirking at me.

'You know exactly what I wanted to talk about, J.' His voice dropped down a little and my stomach clenched, as did my southern region. I raised my eyebrows at him, knowing what he had meant and it had made my breathing turn very odd and strange as my thoughts flowed in my mind. Drew and I stepped closer to each other until there was no space in between us. A smirk on my face, mirrored his exactly and just as he was about to step closer to kiss me on the lips, I turned my head away from him.

'I would love to think about this, but it looks as if your friends are wanting you more.' I told him, looking towards where his friends were sat with cigarettes hanging from their lips. There was a couple of them that were there and I knew them from when I had either sucked them off or had sex with them at some point, but thinking about it now, I don't think they were anything compared to what I think Drew would be like. If you thought about it, they would only be popular for a number of reasons and number one would be their dick size.

'They can wait.' Drew whispering in my ear, pulled my out of my thoughts about the things that I was thinking about that were to do with his friends. My eyes were slowly moving to close because of the feelings I was feeling within me, but I managed to open them up again and ignore the wet patch between my thighs, currently. Turning my head a little, I was looking into the eyes of Drew once again and soon enough, I took a step back and sighed dramatically. 'Looks like I'm going to have to go right now, bye Drew Poo.'

He growled at the name, making me laugh as I turned around and headed towards the exit of the school's ground. Joey was probably wondering where I was, but he knew not to go with anyone, but myself, so I wasn't worrying too much about it. However, there was a gut feeling that something was going to go wrong, so I kept walking faster and when I turned around, I noticed a familiar car was parked on the outside of school, but once again, I couldn't see who it was behind the wheel.