C H A P T E R 30

It was a restless night to say the least, especially since I could hear the two having sex from the other room and Katya was never the one to stay quiet. I made sure that Joey was asleep because I didn't want him to hear this kind of crap, especially since there would be a lot of questions asked as to why there were "Oh, Jesus" sounds coming from that room. I mean, how would you tell a kid that sister's friend's dad's girlfriend wasn't praying to Jesus at three in the morning?

I ended up getting up and out of bed by the time it was six and there was only a matter of time before Drew was to wake up, so I thought I would make breakfast for everyone. Clearly, I wasn't the only one with that idea because as soon as I had gotten downstairs, I saw that Katya was there too, along with her beau. I sighed and rolled my eyes as I made my way to the fridge.

'Oh, you're up. I thought you'd still be a sleep.' I smiled, sarcastically at Ian who had asked me the question. 'Well, I hardly slept last night because someone decided t hold Prayer meetings in their bedroom.' I stated, taking out a bottle of water fro the fridge and I could see that I had made things very uncomfortable. I turned back to them and laughed it off, even though I didn't feel like I wanted to be nice, I was a little forced to.

'We'll try and keep it down.' Katya said, then turned back to Ian, who had his arms around her waist and they didn't waste any time in kissing each other. Jeez, I thought it would have been enough for her, but clearly not. 'So, when does Drew get up?' I questioned because these past couple days, or weeks, he's been getting up earlier than I have and this was a first that I was up before he was.

'Usually, around about half seven or earlier, so around seven.' I nodded my head and then headed back upstairs, leaving the disgusting PDA downstairs. As I did walk upstairs, I could hear voices coming from Drew's room and I couldn't help but go to his room and just stop there. I wanted to know if the conversation that is happening, was actually about what happened last night.

Carefully, I looked behind me to see if anyone was coming out of their room or if Ian or Katya was going to come upstairs. When I was sure, I put my head on the door and listened in to the conversation that was going on between Drew and whoever. However, when I did try and listen, it all came out muffled and the only thing that I could catch were a couple swear words and some angry shouting. I was surprised that no one woke up because of the vibrations.

'You know what...?' I couldn't even hear anything anymore. This made me listen closer and that's when I suddenly fell into the room, with Drew looking down at me with one eyebrow raised. I laughed nervously as I tried to get up, but it was clear that I needed to make more of a fool of myself in front of him before anything else were to happen.

Eventually, when I did get up, Drew's features had hardened and I found myself to be backing away, but he was quick to pull me back into his room, close the door then push me up onto it. I gasped because of the quick movements that passed between us, but then I found myself to be silent when I saw how angry Drew looked. Maybe I shouldn't be a spy when I was older, because I clearly sucked enough to piss Drew off.

'What the hell were you doing?' He sneered in my face, slowly closing the gap in between us. I couldn't talk, there was no way that I was able to talk and it was ticking him off even more, so I blurted out the first thing that came to mind. 'Pissing you off is fun.' Dear God, Josette! Drew took a baby step back, looking at me with a confused look and for a second, I thought I was safe.

That was until he pinned me onto the door, not letting me go. 'How much did you hear?' He asked, just as he was wrapping a hand around my throat. He was pressing himself up against me and I was struggling to find the words to talk, but secretly, I was enjoying the closeness between us. I know, I am a slut, a weird one at that. 'Dre-' I tried breathing out, but he wasn't letting me talk. Not one word.

'The idea of having a closed door while talking during a conversation, means that it is a private one. I don't understand why it is so hard for you to understand considering that you manage to have enough private times, with that cop anyway.' So this was what this whole angry issue was about? Me talking to a good looking cop? He loosened his grip around my throat, letting me speak. 'No, I ju-'

His hand got a little bit tighter, not tight enough to make me stop breathing, but tight enough to scare me. 'Or are you just doing this so your slutty ass can get punished?' My panties were soaked by the dirty things he was saying and my clit throbbed from it too. 'What if I do this? Will slut be able to mind her own fucking business?' He questioned, putting a hand down my pajama trousers, into my knickers and then finding my clit.

A moan escaped from my lips, just as he touched my clit ever so gently. Drew was quick to cover my mouth as he felt my wetness and then he started to rub, rub my clit so quickly that I started to thrash around from the amount of pleasure. I could see Drew smirking at me, so he rubbed faster and I could feel my orgasm coming in quickly because of this, but I knew that he wasn't going to let me cum.

I was right by saying that because he had stopped, giving me literally a second to breathe before putting in a thick digit into my wet hole. I moaned behind his hand as my eyes rolls to the back of my head. This was stretching me, yes stretching me because I hadn't had sex in quite a long time, especially not something as pleasurable as this, where the guy cared about my feelings.

A long line of a muffled moan came out of my mouth and I was thankful because of Drew's hand, the one covering my mouth, because I was really loud. He didn't waste anymore time before he started to slip his finger in and out of my wet hole, then he did the one thing that made most girls weak in the knees; he started to rub my clit again with his thumb and I couldn't control my shaking legs anymore.

Before you knew it, I had came. Drew took his hand off of my mouth and I breathed in a whole new fresh breath of air and I almost had fallen, but Drew caught me just in time, smirking at me. He leaned me against his door, closing the gap in between us again and eyeing my lips, just as I was eyeing his own. The only thing was, he didn't bother kissing my lips because his main goal was to pull up my pajamas and my underwear before pulling me up straight.

My legs ached and so did my thighs, which was the same thing, right? God, my mind was so mixed up full of things that I couldn't even get my thoughts straight. Drew managed to catch that too because he stood to his full height then leaned down to look me straight in the eyes, while his arms were behind me, on the door. 'That really must have woken you up and taught you a lesson, huh?'

My vision was clouded with fatigue and I didn't want to do anything apart from curl up in bed and hug a pillow. Snap out of it, Josette! Yes, the bad boy may have fingered you until you came and yes, you might have enjoyed it, but you need to snap out of and realize what he actually did to you right then and there! The message that my brain was sending me, wasn't exactly clear for a little while and it didn't get to me right then, but it did. Eventually.

'You had no right to do that.' I told him, sternly pointing a finger at him and almost slipping, but he caught me. Again. I glared at him before getting a hold of myself and taking myself out of that room because I knew that I wouldn't be able to face him all that well. But there was a new problem downstairs because I had heard some voice and I knew one of them. Nathaniel.

'Officer DeAngelis wants to speak to you about your mother's condition. He may have to take you out of school for the whole day.' I nodded my head, not even knowing what to say because I needed to get changed into something more appropriate and not something where I've just came in. 'I need to go and get into more comfortable clothing.' Nate nodded, having a glint in his eyes.

I went upstairs and just as I passed Drew, he said, 'Have fun with him.' Then he came closer to me, right near my face. 'He won't match my level.' Maybe, Drew. Maybe