C H A P T E R ▪ 10

School was getting weirder as days went by, in my option at least because there was much more people taking their liking towards me and there was no doubt that it was because they had seen me getting out of Drew's car for at least the second time in the same week and most probably the millionth time they have seen me with him.

They were probably making up rumours that we were fuck buddies but I don't think I was bothered and in all honesty, not only did I want that but I would also be very flattered. It would do a lot for my reputation.

The other weird thing that was happening was that I had been less attracted to some of the boys that I had previously found attractive. Some even had offered me a little bit of fun in the janitor's closet but unlike before, I hadn't had accepted because I didn't feel like it and I was still sore from the nights before. Sometimes I thought if I would ever just stop feeling so sore or if I would ever get used to it but then I thought that it was a stupid thought. I had done this way too many times.

Shaking my thoughts away, I looked down at my exercise book again and concentrated on the maths question that had been bugging me for a couple minutes now solely because Drew had been on my mind for such a long time that I had forgotten how to do math for a little bit and could only add one and one together. Out of frustration, I closed my book (more like slammed it shut) then sighed as I leaned back in my seat and threw my pen down onto the table, getting fed up because of my thoughts.

'I see you're struggling a little with your maths?' I looked up to see one of the jocks sitting opposite me. I smirked towards him and leaned forward, wanting to hear more from him. He looked around for a little bit before turning back towards me and leaning in forward himself before parting his pink lips to speak once again. 'There is something I could help you with.'

He started to chuckle then lick his lips like a little boy seeing cake on his birthday, for the first time in a long time. I started to chuckle too but then I stopped all my amusement and just stared at him for a little while, making him uncomfortable and that was something that I had wanted. 'You're not as slick as you look, sweetheart and I'm kind of busy here, as you can probably tell.' He parted his lips to speak again but someone had grabbed his collar, catching both of our attentions.

'She's practically telling you to go, boy. Comprendo, Chico?' The boy didn't look impressed but he didn't have enough time to react because he was thrown off his seat by the one and only, Drew, who actually didn't look too bothered that he pushed a boy that was probably younger than him by a year or so. The boy, whose name I didn't know, scampered off in a rush and I was pretty damn sure that he would tell his friends that he did get laid when he didn't. Poor kid.

'You could have been a little nicer to him, Rocky.' I said with a smirk on my face because I thought that my little nickname for him was funny. Drew on the other hand, glared at me when I called him that so I pulled my exercise book back towards me and went through my notes to get ready for any tests that we might be having; our teacher loves giving us surprise tests.

'The kid wasn't so nice to you; therefore I'm not going to be that nice to him.' I snickered to myself before looking back down at my book and leaning my head on my fist while my arm was propped up onto the table. 'What's with the chuckle? Did I say a joke that I didn't know about?' Looking back up at him from under my lashes, I could see the corners of his lips tipped upwards.

'Since when did you care about who's nice to me or not? And since when did you start the stalking business?' I could have sworn that he had a little pink tint to his cheeks after I had asked those two questions, but they were quickly gone when he had cleared his throat and moved closer to the table, trying to seem like he was having a casual conversation with me but you could tell that there were people eavesdropping in our conversation.