C H A P T E R 38

Things had finally fallen into place and what I had meant by that is that we were finally moving out, yup, we've bought the apartment. Of course, there were a couple hardships of getting the apartment liking buying really cheap furniture because we didn't want some of the things from the hell hole, even though we repainted some things to make it look prettier, but we also wanted some new things anyway.

One of the people at work offered to give me their van in order to move the things from Drew's house to our new apartment and I couldn't help but say yes, because we were a little low on the cash since buying the place and the new furniture, which cost around a thousand dollars altogether. Thanks Amazon, I guess.

In all honesty, I think I was going to miss this place because of how convenient it was for Joey and I, especially to get to school and stuff, but I think he will miss being with kids his age on a daily basis, literally daily. I was hoping that he was going to find a lot of friends when we move to the apartment because I saw some kids around there, but I wasn't sure if they were friendly or not.

'Thanks for letting us stay and thank you, thank you for everything.' I said to Ian as I took out the last box from the house, not the hell hole. Ian smiled at Joey and I broadly before bending down to look at Joey. 'Now make sure you keep your mom and sister safe and you know our number, so any problems, you call us.' He warned and Joey nodded obediently.

Drew didn't come outside to say goodbye, even though we had school on Monday, but still I think Joey was expecting something from him, he may have even been upstairs with Blake. It was only Katya, Ian and the twins outside, so I guess it was okay for now.

Joey and I had gotten into the van and I put the box next to him and then started the engine, even though I wasn't allowed to drive, but who cares? I hadn't been caught yet. I waited for at least a full minute, just to see if Drew would come outside because I knew Joey wanted to see him. However, Joey's dream and wish wasn't met with, so I started the engine.

The whole journey there, I thought about how I was going to pay Ian back, especially because we lived there for almost over a month. Then my mind went back to Drew and his selfish ass. We didn't talk since the whole thing happened between us, the arugment I mean. I couldn't really say anything about it and neither was I going to apologise because, he kissed me and he was the one who got pissed about it.

I sighed forty five minutes later because not only did I get a migraine from having an arguement with myself about Drew, but I also was tired as hell and it was getting very close to that moment where I wanted to pass out. Not only that, but driving for almost an hour was really tiring and I was beginning to wonder how much money we were going to have by the end of the month if we were to go by bus.

Parking the van in the garage that we had, I looked over at Joey as I turned the ignition off and realized that he was asleep. Luckily for me, I could carry two things at once at a heavy weight, so I think I would be fine. However, it was locking up that was really going to struggle with, but it was a struggle that I was going to have to do.

When I finally managed to get through the door with Joey in one arm and the box in the other, my mom came rushing towards me to take the box, but not Joey. Luckily though, the couch was nearby, so I placed him on that before running back outside tot he van to make sure that no one was going to break into it by hot wiring it. God, there was a bunch of stuff still in there!

The guy who owned the van was in the house, helping mom put things where they needed to go while I brought them inside. I helped around a little, made sure the heating was working well and I even had to bleed the radiators to make sure that we had warmth for tonight since that was the only thing that the people forgot to do before we moved it. Yeah, I know a little about fixing stuff after I saw the hot plumber; you can guess what happened next though.