C H A P T E R ▪ 18

Going to school and seeing Drew was going to be one of the hardest things to do, especially since after the hot make out session that we had. Not only that, but it was also the fact that I had done the pregnancy tests and got the biggest scare in my life, but then it didn't even turn out to be anything. I didn't get pregnant and it was with both of the tests, so lucky me, but there was a little chance that I couldn't have been so lucky and that would have hurt so much if I did end up pregnant.

I was starting to hate the fact that I had to go to school, but at the end of the day, it's kind of what I had to do without a choice and the only thing to look forward to in a day was seeing Joey. Joey's birthday was next week and the little three year old will be four, growing up quicker and I still haven't even saved up enough for him to grow up in a stable condition. This meant that I was going to have to do a lot more in order to get the dreams that I needed in order to save ourselves.

Shaking my head, I cleared my thoughts before walking into school, feeling a lot more angrier than I usually was. People looked at me as per usual, and that didn't bother me, but what did bother me was the fact that there was a whole bunch of people that decided to start walking towards me. However, Perla the bitch, just had to beat them to it and she ended up in front of me with a smirk on her face as she looked me up and down, making me smirk as the insult was on the tip of my tongue to say to her.

'Looking cheap, Perla. Is that why you're looking at me for inspiration?' I questioned, folding my arms across my chest, the real boobs popping out even more out of my top. Perla threw her head back and laughed, more like cackled before looking at me straight in the eyes. 'Stay away from my man, or you and that bastard brother of yours will be in the wrath of mine.' She warned me and as soon as she had called my brother a bastard, my fist went straight for her face, but instead of hitting her, I hit Drew.

'Move the hell out of my way.' Red had washed over my eyes and I found myself to be telling Drew to move away nicely, but when he wouldn't, I side stepped him and grabbed the bitch's hair, bending her down before kneeing her in the face and then threw her to the side. I turned around to look at Drew, not believing the fact that he just stopped me from hitting the bitch who called my brother a bastard.

'Never think about stopping me from defending my brother again, Drew.' After pointing my finger at him and saying that, I walked away from the scene and everyone had parted into two ways like the Red Sea. Anger bubbled through me continuously because he had decided to defend that little bitch and not defend my little brother, and he didn't even have to say anything to defend anyone! He could and should have just let me hit her, so she knows never to talk shit about him again, but this is her we were talking about. She wouldn't learn without someone banging her head against something really hard.

My anger ad frustration seemed to be carrying on, even when Phys Ed had started and that kind of meant that it was going to have to go other wise, I was going to vent out my anger on someone that I wasn't supposed to vent it on and trust me when I say, sometimes I feel guilty when I shout at someone who hasn't done anything wrong to me. Then I think, most people in this school have bitched about me and that meant that at some point, they were going to have to face my wrath, intentional or not.

So here I was, outside in my kit that was obviously way too tight for me and made my boobs look huge, but then there was Perla, with her top on and her fake boobs on display. At least I managed to keep my boobs real and had no trouble in actually making them push up, of course she needed a push up bra for that. Boys had their eyes on me from the other court or side of the field and they were playing football, obviously. I caught Drew's eyes at one point, as he was jogging out onto the field, but I paid him no attention as we rounded up.

'Alright girls, we're going to be playing softball.' A smirk came up onto my face when I heard those words come out of the teacher's mouth. Anything with a bat and a ball, it was my type of game, both meanings by the way. As we got chosen for who was going to be batting and who was going to be fielding, my feelings were turning happier because I was batting and trust me, this was one of the few very sports that I could play well in.