C H A P T E R ▪ 19

In my opinion, there was nothing wrong with Drew and he was just being a big baby. The nurse looked at me as if it was my fault that the bad boy had to come in, but she had no trouble in squishing her boobs together in front of Drew's face! It wasn't because I was jealous, it's because she kept giving me looks of disgust whenever she walked passed me and that was when her back was facing Drew. Obviously, I gave her a dirty look back, but that still didn't stop her rudeness and it was probably because I had bigger boobs than her. Jealous.

'Just place this ice pack onto your cheek and lay down. I'll be right back and by the way,' The nurse leaned in closer to Drew, making sure her chest touched his own and then kind of looked my way, before whispering quite loudly. 'If you want her to go, then I'll be happy to send her out for you, if that's what you want?' She slowly stood back up, probably giving Drew her "big puppy" eyes and I'm not going to lie, but they could have been persuasive because they were a light blue color.

'It's fine, really. I think she should look at the damage she's done to me and maybe, just maybe, she'll apologize.' Drew's voice dipped down as well and I gritted my teeth together because neither of them, referred to me by my name and they were talking about me as if I wasn't in the room with them. 'If she doesn't end up apologizing, then you could maybe do it for her.' I could see the wink that he gave her and the smirk as well as how the bitch was reacting to this whole ordeal, right in front of me and having no shame.

After flirting with the nurse, she finally decided to step out of the office and before going, she obviously had to give me a dirty look, in which I returned with giving her the finger because she didn't and shouldn't be talking to a student like that. I shuddered in disgust as she went out because her face was kind of morphing into something that mirrored an orange blob with fake eyelashes, it was a mean thing to say and I'm going to decide later if it was a thing that I should take back or not.

'So...are you going to apologize?' My head slowly turned to look away from the door and towards Drew instead and the anger on my face, well it was clear enough to state that I was a little more than angry for two reasons. One, I managed to hit the ball perfectly and not get praised for it and two, Jackson had left me here with his asshole of a friend, the same friend that kissed me a total of three times and a forth if you counted the time when he kissed me on the cheek.

A sickly smirk had come up onto my face. 'Why should I need to do anything when you're going to have a nurse suck on your dick to make you feel better?' I questioned him, sitting straightly and giving him a weird sweet look. Drew chuckled and shook his head, going to sit up but then I got out of my chair and put my hands on his chest to push him back down slowly. 'Remember what she said, lay like this with an ice pack on your cheek and you should be fine.' I told him, sighing after I tried imitating her voice.

'You do realize that you kind of imitated yourself?' Once Drew asked me that, I made sure to "accidentally" hit his cheek, making him say a string of curse words that I know, Jesus wouldn't be too pleased to hear. 'You're a real bitch you know that? I mean first, you hit the ball in my face during practice, then you bully the nurse that's actually willing to take care of me and now, now you're just causing me extra pain that I don't need.' I scoffed at his examples of me being a bitch.

'How about you being the cock sucking dick face?' I asked him, stepping away from him. 'You're the one that defended that bitch who goes by the name of Perla, after she said shit about my brother, the one that you're so fond of? I don't even believe that the ball hitting your face was accidental because karma does like to bite bad people in the ass. Pretty sure you got your karma.' I told him, feeling satisfied that karma was on my side during this whole thing, especially since I knew that Drew was going to have a bad bruise on his face.