C H A P T E R ▪ 23

Officer Nathan Deangelis. It had a nice a nice ring to it in my opinion and I'm not sure why, but it seemed to suit him and his personality as well as his house. He seemed like a smart and curious guy, but he did have an amusing interior and by that, I meant that he was funny but Nathan didn't like to show it a lot. His house, well, on the outside it looked like a nice little house, but on the inside it was a clean house with everything in their specific order and it made me wonder about how OCD he was.

'It's a nice place you have here.' I told him, looking around, but I didn't hear him respond; with words at least. Instead, I was turned around and pushed against the wall that was behind me and I was being kissed by Nathan. Everything was happening too fast and I didn't even realize what was going on for a couple minutes, before I put my hands on his cheeks and kissed him deeper than he was kissing me. A moan rumbled from the back of my throat as he put his hand on my bare hip.

However, the moment between us got cut short a couple seconds later and he pulled away from me when there was something vibrating between us. That was when I looked down at my bag, items all over the floor and my phone was buzzing. I didn't even look at Nathan as I bent down and picked up my phone, flipping it open and answering whoever was on the other line as my heart beat picked up its pace and the heat on my cheeks getting hotter than they were a couple seconds ago. Damn, what the hell was I doing?

'Hello?' I spoke through the phone, turning around and facing the wall that I had been pushed up against. It didn't even seem like Nathan could wait anymore because he started kissing my neck and putting his hands under my top and started to squeeze my boobs over my bra. 'Where the hell are you?' I was snapped back into the present when I heard Drew's voice on the other side, but this feeling just felt o good because I knew it was wrong. It didn't mean that I didn't try and talk to Drew though. Oh, I tried hard.

'Erm...cop wanted me to stay at...oh!...His house...questioning.' I said, not being able to contain the moan that slipped out of my mouth the second that I felt a pair of warm hands pulling out both my breasts from my bra and pulling at my nipple while biting my earlobe. 'You're breaking up. What time are you going to come?' Any minute now if Nathan continued with this. 'Joey's been asking for you, but he's gone to sleep.' The second that I heard my little brother's name, I pushed myself off of Nathan and stepped away. I was lost for words.

'I'll come back early in the morning. I swear I'll come back so just leave a key underneath something outside so I don't have to wake you up in order to let me in, in the morning.' I said, trying to not stutter because this was bad, this was really bad. Even for me. On the other side of the line, I heard him sigh before he started speaking again. 'Fine. Just tell me why the hell you turned up at my doorstep earlier when you get back because my dad's asking questions that I don't know the answer to.'

Once again, I felt Nathan's touch on me and this time, it was his lips that were on my neck and he was slowly reaching to the front of my top in order to take it off using the buttons. One by one, he unbuttoned my top and continued to do so while I was still on the phone with Drew and he didn't stop until I only had my bra on, on the top half of my form. 'I will. Just...just tell Joey that his...his mom's okay.' I said, trying to not feel anything from Nathan's touch.

With a mutter goodbye from Drew, I dropped the phone onto the floor after snapping it shut. I turned around and was instantly pushed onto the wall again, Nate wasting no time in kissing me once again. His tongue danced with my own as we fought for dominance while my hands were pinned on the wall, after I had tried to wrap my arms around him in order to bring him closer to me. However, the hold wasn't left there for too long as he dropped his arms down and rushed to take my bottoms off as I tried to get his top of.

'So fucking sexy.' He said to me when he pulled away from the kiss and instead, kissed my jaw line to my neck, but then came back up and whispered in my ear, 'But so naughty.' I let out another moan as he continued to feel my body and soon enough, I was able to push his work shirt off and slide it down his shoulders where he roughly took it off and threw it on the floor, giving me a good glimpse of his muscular form. I was surprised at the fact that he had no tattoos, but I didn't question.