C H A P T E R ▪ 25

I was left thinking about the different options I had. There were many, many pros and very little cons, but the thing was, there were still cons. I sighed and leaned back in my seat during class; looking around, I saw everyone was bored as anyone would be on the last couple lessons of a normal school day. One thing that I was wondering about more than ever, there were less boys coming up to me and asking for propositions. Drew was probably the reason why there were no boys talking to me anymore and I had come to know why.

The "offer" that Drew had told me made me think about why he would want to choose me, but there were the obvious reasons. However, I didn't know why he chose me to do it for him even though he had other sluts and girls practically throwing them at him. From the stories that I've heard about and read, he probably chose me because I'm not throwing myself at him and thing shad been going pretty slowly between us anyway. I just hated the fact that I was not getting any money from this, then came the other questions.

'Josette.' My eyes flickered up from where I was staring at my desk, to my teacher. Everyone had their eyes on me and it made me smirk a little when eyes turned back to the front. 'Were you paying attention to anything I was saying?' He asked me, raised eyebrows and everything. I sighed, still with the smirk on my face, as I sat up in my seat and shook my head, not bothering to come up with something smart to say. Even the teacher was surprised to see that, but said nothing in return and cleared his throat instead.

My thoughts turned back to the board, but even then, my attention span was short lived because I thought about what Drew had told me in the car this morning before we parted ways once I had gotten out of the car. The thing that had surprised me more than anything had been the fact that I was considering actually agreeing to it, even with knowing the whole rules of what he said to me, I still wanted to say yes. However, my mind went back to the fact that I was not getting any money with this at all.

Drew's huge proposition and offer was for me to agree with him to be friends with benefits, but I hadn't said anything. Instead, I had walked out of the car, but I knew that Drew knew that I wasn't angry at what he said. The only reason that I had probably run out of the car, was the money part of all of this. I knew that it was simple to find a job, but no job would get me to my goal as fast as having sex with others did. It was a low thing to say, but it was important.

After class, it was time to get going to gym and it wasn't something I was looking forward to after what happened last time, especially since the boys are going to be playing with us in the opposite side of the field again. I wasn't exactly excited because of two reasons and yes, one of the two reasons was because of what had happened with Drew and I, but the other reason was because we were going to be playing a different sport, probably because of me. Now, this had made me want to sit out of lesson, but I hadn't got a reason.

So there I was, getting changed with no thoughts on my mind because I had pushed them away during class and the thing was, nothing in the changing rooms was unheard of. Apart from the fact that Perla forgotten about Drew, which everyone knew was a lie. I didn't comment on it, even though I knew that people were looking at me and expecting me to say something, but I just carried on wearing my uniform. Usually, I would snap at them and make sure they wouldn't say anything to me, but I just wasn't bothered today.

Of course, that bitch Perla, had to come in at the time where everyone was just about to release some juicy details about someone or something, but everyone had gone silent as soon as her and the two other bitches stepped in. I had gotten changed already, so there was no point of me being in here and I decided to pack my stuff up and walk to the locker where I normally put my clothes, knowing that Perla was going to open her mouth and try to say something that she thought, sounded smart. This was Perla though.