C H A P T E R ▪ 12

So far, the only things that I have managed to take on board with me about twins and another kid, is that things will turn bad, very bad, very quickly. Now that I've warned you about that, you'll now keep your heads up but I on the other hand, had to learn it the hard way. Joey is quite the troublemaker when he is around friends and he won't hesitate to make a mess or you know...make life a living hell for adults everywhere. Thanks, little bro! Total sarcasm.

Thank God that the sugar rush ended a little earlier than Drew and I thought because never in my life have I seen kids so hyper to the point where they laugh for no reason what so ever and end up running around like a lunatic. This is why I don't do drugs and this is why Joey isn't going near that stuff when he's older.

'You do realize that you don't have to help me clean up you know? I do look after the two out of the three that left this mess.' I sighed as I stood up straight and dragged the black bin bag with me while picking up some of the mess. 'And one of those three kids that left this mess so shut up and be grateful about the fact that I'm helping you out here."

He grumbled under his breath as he looked around to see if there was any more mess in the front room and bear in mind that we've only done two rooms so far and we've found at least half a bin bag's worth full of crap. Sometimes I wonder what it would actually be like if we could have a magic genie who could clean everything for us and leave everything nice and clean. I shook my head and sighed as I bent down to pick up another piece of sweet wrapper from the floor. Maybe I was high.

'Nice ass.' I gasped and stood up straight, quickly after Drew had made that comment towards me. I turned around to see him smirking at me and giving me a suggestive look while his eyes racked down my body, which did happen to make me blush but just as he was about to look at my face, I turned around. His chuckle had filled my ears and I had the urge to throw something at him.

'Keep your pervy comments to yourself, Drew. There's no way in hell that you're going to end up charming me with your man whore self.' I chuckled at my joke before shaking the bin bag a little to make sure everything was fitting in there. 'I would hope that you and I made a cute couple as well as have really hot sex, considering that we're both sluts.'

I growled at what he said but something else was bothering me and that was the fact that he was only a couple inches away from me, whispering in my ear didn't help the fact that I still needed to change my panties. 'Actually, I wouldn't want to get your diseases that you've probably made considering that I choose the safe sides to sex.' I said, as a matter of fact.

'Are you trying to say that I'm not safe when it comes to sex?' I hummed in response, which meant a yes but I knew he was going to come up with some explanation as to why he was safe when it came to sex. 'How the hell do you think so many women come to me, sometimes over and over again? It's because I'm one of the safest guys when it comes to sex and I know when a bitch has a disease and is willing to spread it to me. I'm not going to lie, but it's almost happened once.' I turned to him with wide eyes when he said that but he was concentrating on his bin bag.

'Please tell me you check to see if you have any STDs.' I prayed and begged God that he did check but when Drew looked up at me from under his lashes with a smirk, I knew that it wasn't going to be the answer that I was hoping for. I groaned with both disgust and annoyance. 'You say you're the safest boy but you don't go and check yourself at least every three months, you disgusting and gross boy.' I said, wrinkling up my face in disgust.

'I actually do but something fun happens afterwards with the hot doctor that I have.' I raised my eyebrows at him as I collected the last piece of junk that I saw in this room and hoped that there was no more for me to collect. 'Yup, that's how safe and clean I am. How about you? I mean, from what I've heard, the guys you've been with equal to hobos and are bound to have anything ranging from Chlamydia to Gonorrhea.' I burst out laughing when he said that.