Razed With The Rubble

Ed Sheeran - I See Fire

Prepare as we will

Watch the flames burn auburn on

The mountain side

Desolation comes upon the sky

The ninja's training was in full swing with the training equipment up and ready. Jay had his Nunchucks of Lightning out, whipping them around while doing some tricks with his Weapon. Watching them from the side, you sat on a chair, sipping some (f/d).

Cole flipped over the Lightning Ninja, turning and hitting one of the dummies on the training carousel in the chest with his Scythe of Quakes. Kai then whirled into Spinjitzu, going around half of the courtyard. Zane was by himself in his spot, sitting down with his head bowed and his hands clasped together, seemingly while thinking.

The Ice Ninja's eyes opened as he lifted his head, jumping up and landing near Jay before jumping again, landing near Cole and stealing his Scythe, slicing through a dummy's neck on the training carousel. Whirling into Spinjitzu, the ground beneath and around him turned to ice as he whirled around the courtyard, turning parts of it into his element.

With Kai still spinning, the Porcupine landed on the freshly ice-coated ground, slipping out of his Spinjitzu and landing on his back. Kai got up, careful not to make the same mistake twice as he walked to Cole and Jay, who looked over at Zane with intense glares.

''This roof isn't big enough for the four of us,'' Kai told the other ninja, irritated.

''Correction: This roof isn't big enough for him,'' Cole replied, just as irritated.

''It's like he's in his own world,'' Jay said, then looking at the Ice Ninja as he raised his voice a smidge. ''I bet he can't even hear us!'' Zane, as expected, did not respond, instead, he threw a Shuriken forward, then jumped on the spot as he spun mid-air.

Wu then approached the three disturbed ninja.

''Sensei, Zane's... weird.'' The Fire Ninja told his Sensei.

''What is weird? Someone who is different or someone who is different than you?'' The Sensei questioned.

Cole shook his head. ''No, Sensei. He's "weird" weird.''

While Cole was minding his own business in the bathroom reading a newspaper, Zane walked in, grabbing a comb to brush his hair, not noticing the Earth Ninja.

Embarrassed, Cole shouted. ''Do you mind?!''

Jay sat in front of the tv, with Nya and Zane on either side of him. Nya and Jay were sobbing as they watched the movie.

''Goodbye, my darling.'' The man on the tv sombrely said to his lover.

Zane burst into laughter, causing the other two to glare at him.

Kai walked to the fridge in the night to grab a snack for himself, only to be greeted with the sight of Zane sitting inside the fridge clutching a sandwich in his hand when Kai opened it.

''Ahh! Holy bologna!'' Kai yelled in surprise.

''I'm sorry. I consumed the last of the deli meat. Cheese?'' The Ice Ninja offered, holding out the piece of cheese.

You sighed, listening to their stories, looking over. Zane then bowed to a training dummy, hitting his head on it in the process, its arm hitting him back on the head.