Lightning Vs Earth

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Imagine Dragons - Whatever It Takes

───────────────⚪─────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:00 / 3:22 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

I'm an apostrophe

I'm just a symbol to remind you that there's more to see

I'm just a product of the system, a catastrophe

And yet a masterpiece, and yet I'm half-diseased

---

The Ice Ninja could only see snow, with the blizzard slightly obscuring his vision. Suddenly, the ground began to crack and shift under him, and he fell into a cave, and nearby, something growled. He picked up his arm that had come off him and put it back on.

Suddenly, an ice-blue dragon appeared, chains attached to its neck. It came closer, towering over the titanium nindroid who cowered in fear and roared. 

The dragon prepared to fire its ice at him, and he looked up at the hole that appeared when he fell to see the falcon.

''Zane? Are you still there?'' The voice seemed to be coming from the bird. ''If you can hear me, wake up. You need to wake up.''

Zane found himself chained to the wall. ''It was only a dream.'' He told himself.

''It's amazing you dream. I've always wondered what it's like. You've always been special.'' The voice replied, and Zane looked up at the barred window between the two cells.

 ''Where am I? Who are you?'' Zane questioned, confused.

''I'm Pixal, a friend. And you're in danger and have to get out of here. Your memory drive is out of sorts and your Elemental Power—'' Pixal answered.

''Elemental Power?'' The Ice Ninja interrupted, still confused.

''You're a Nindroid, Zane, a Ninja. And your friends are here to save you. But they can't do it all. You have to remember who you are.'' Pixal replied.

''Friends?'' Zane asked.

''Remember, Zane. You saved your friends and then rebuilt yourself. There are things about you that you don't understand. That you have yet to discover. But if we're ever going to get out of here, you have to remember.'' Pixal reminded him.

''(Y/n)?''

---

While in the cafeteria, the Elemental Masters lined up to be served food.

''Next! Nu-uh. Nothing for you.'' Said a cultist, denying Garmadon his creamy biscuits.

 ''There's a valuable lesson here, son. If you turn your back on your first evil Sensei in an effort to go straight...'' Garmadon told his son.

''Next!''

''...you may not be served creamy biscuits.'' His father finished as he walked away.

''Well, I know what we are being served. A whole bunch of baloney. This isn't a fighting tournament. It's an alibi for Chen to steal everyone's powers. But we still don't know why.'' Lloyd told Kai, looking at him.

 ''Isn't it obvious? Chen wants to destroy New Ninjago City. I don't know what it is, but that place has had a string of bad luck.'' The Fire Ninja replied.

 ''I'm not so sure. From what Sensei G's told us about him, I have a feeling it's something far more sinister.'' Cole said.

''And may I remind us, we still don't know where Zane is, which is why we all need to take care of our first rounds to give us more time,'' Jay spoke, and Cole looked to see him still in his pyjamas and wearing a sleeping gown.  ''Don't look at me. I've already moved on.''