Spooky Scary Temple

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Skrux - Believe Me ft. Complexion

───────────────⚪─────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:00 / 5:51 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

This house is haunted

I hear sounds

They only happen when you're not around

The pressure

When you're gone

They don't believe me

---

The ninja arrived at the haunted temple, on a tour.

 ''Welcome to Yang's Haunted Temple, the historical landmark and former home of Sensei Yang, the notorious sensei without a pupil, infamous for creating the lost martial art of Airjitzu.'' Patty informed them.

 ''Unfortunately, we can't take our tour groups inside, for rumours say anyone trapped inside its walls at sunrise, will be turned into a Ghost permanently. But, if you listen closely, maybe we'll be able to hear the Ghost of Sensei Yang himself looking for his lost pupils.''

''I hope it's not a rumour, for it's our only hope!'' Zane yelled. (Y/n) covered her ears, which looked a little fluffy. She then pulled her mask on, hoping no one would notice.

''Ah, sorry about my loud friend. He's a little hard of hearing.'' Cole told the woman.

''Known for his un-'' Patty cleared her throat ''-usual teaching methods.''

''I thought you said you fixed him?'' Kai asked Jay.

''At least he's no longer talking backwards. I guess my tinkering got his volume level stuck, hehe.'' Jay replied.

''At least you can understand me now!'' Zane shouted in Cole's face, and (Y/n) winced from the volume.

''Dating back, ahem, to the Edo Period...'' Patty continued.

''Well, from now on, only speak if you have something really important to say.'' The Earth Ninja told him.

''Who put you in charge?'' The Fire Ninja asked.

''I did. After you guys mucked it up, it's my turn to be in charge. And, like me, I like my plans simple. We sneak in, learn Airjitzu from the Ghost of Sensei Yang, then get out before sunup.'' Cole replied.

''Since Morro already knows Airjitzu, we just have to hope he hasn't figured out the next clue,'' Kai told them.

''Well, the sun is setting, which means we should head back to the bus. Wouldn't want anyone to turn into a Ghost.'' Patty announced, leading the tour group back to the bus.

Day turned to night, and in the depths of the night, an owl hooted. The ninja walked in, with Cole and Jay trying to get in through the boarded-up windows.

---

The ninja opened the door to a room, it closing behind them. They took off their masks, save for (Y/n).

Seeing a Spykor in front of him, his eyes widened. ''Argh!'' Cole shouted.

''Relax. If this place is truly haunted, we just need to wait until he shows himself.'' Kai reassured him, leading him away from the spider.

''Uh, he should've been here by now. You heard the tour guide, if we're not out by sunup, we'll be Ghosts.'' Cole replied.

 ''You didn't buy into that malarky, did you?'' The Hair Gelled Ninja asked.