Hexed

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody 

───────────────⚪─────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:00 / 6:00 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy,

Because I'm easy come, easy go,

Little high, little low,

Any way the wind blows doesn't really matter to me, to me.

---

In the distance, police sirens wailed as they headed towards the Police Department.

''Find me those ninja! They can't just break out of Kryptarium and completely disappear. I want witnesses, I want locations. These fugitives are Ninja, people. They could be right under our noses for all we know.'' The Commissioner demanded.

Nya wore a moustache and a cop hat, her disguise as a cop.  ''All right, I'm in their secured network. But I still need that password.'' She whispered into her communication device on her wrist. 

Jay was also disguised as a cop, wearing a brown moustache and hat. ''I'm looking for it now, but I don't get it. Why do we have to hack into their system when we already have a Nindroid?'' He asked.

''Because Nindroids don't know everything.  And if Soto says the map is the only thing that can stop Nadakhan is on his ship, we need to find it. And find it fast.'' Nya answered, whispering.

''Hey, real fast, what's the password again?'' Cop Jay questioned Tommy.

''The password is "password."'' Tommy answered.

''Got that?'' The Lightning Cop asked, whispering.

''That worked. Now searching city records for the last known whereabouts of his ship, Misfortune's Keep.'' Water Lily whispered back. ''Speaking of which, hey, Kai, how's Destiny's Bounty holding up?''

 ''I got my eyes on it now, sis. We sure could use it.'' Her brother replied, and accidentally touched the electric fence. ''Ow! Careful, Zane. It's electrified.'' 

''I believe all of the signs on this repo yard made that abundantly clear.'' Frosted Ninja told him, pointing to the crazy amount of signs on the fence. ''Perhaps there's another suitable solution past this obstacle. Airjitzu?'' He asked, before using it to gracefully fly over the fence.  

''You don't have to sound so cocky,'' Kai said and followed with his Airjitzu. 

 ''Looks like we have some trespassers. Go get them, Sir Chomps-A-Lot.'' The Repo Man told his dog.

''Okay, I've located Nadakhan's ship. It was last recorded to be seen in Gypsy Cove. Three clicks north of Cannon Beach.'' Splash Cop whispered.

''Thanks, Dilara. Oh, I mean, Nya.'' The Earth Ninja spoke, correcting himself as Lloyd laughed. 

''Not funny. Let's see how you like it when you look like our enemy's sweetheart.'' Nya replied, making (Y/n) look at Cole.

''Gypsy Cove isn't far. We'll let you know what we see when we get there.'' The Green Ninja told her.

---

Kai was on the lookout while Zane tried to break the Destiny's Bounty chain restraints.

 ''Would you hurry up?'' The Fire Ninja asked the nindroid impatiently.

''These chains will take me a while. You could keep interrupting me or perhaps start making yourself useful.'' Zane answered, and Kai tried to melt the chains using his fire, but the Repo Man's bulldog started chasing him.