Behind Bars

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Twenty One Pilots - Heathens

───────────────⚪─────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:00 / 3:15 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

Welcome to the room of people

Who have rooms of people that they loved one day

Docked away

Just because we check the guns at the door

Doesn't mean our brains will change from hand grenades

---

A series of doors opened at Kryptarium Prison as the Ninja were led past a series of prisoners in their cells by Warden Noble, handcuffed.

(Y/n)'s special (b/s) necklace had been taken as it contained a bit of her power, and Remo, who was quite happy to stay with the Master of Illusion, wore a prison outfit along with the others who had their hands and feet shackled.  

Nya got frightened by the prisoners, grabbed Jay, who tripped over.

''Whoa, ugh...'' The Lightning Ninja said, and Cole helped him up.

''Don't look scared, look mean. You gotta look hard in a place like this.'' The Earth Ninja told him.

''Meat, fresh meat.'' The prisoners said.

''Ah!'' Lightning Bug said as he glanced around at the prisoners.

''Fresh meat!'' The prisoners chanted.

''Don't mind them, they all get a little grouchy when they don't get their meat,'' Noble told them.

 A cafeteria woman came out ringing a triangle and pushing a cart loaded with meat, handing it to each of the prisoners. 

''I'm hungry,'' Remo said as he realised, feeling his belly grumble.

 ''Fresh meat!'' The prisoners chanted. ''Mm, meat!'' 

The Ninja quickened their pace, speed-walking away from the previous section of inmates.

Jaybird laughed nervously. ''Hehehehe.''

Lloyd strained as he attempted to take off his shackles. ''Ergh!'' 

 ''Kryptarium Prison, we've been here before, but as guests, never inmates,'' Zane told the others.

They walked past a cell with Terry and what looked to be his father, looking at (Y/n) with a frown on their faces. The Master of Illusion looked at them as the group walked past, before turning her gaze ahead. ''We're not welcome here.'' 

'What makes you think that?' Morro asked. 'The grumpy faced prisoners or the fact that we're shackled?'

Lloyd tried taking off the shackles, but it was no use.

''You can try, but those shackles are made of Vengestone. Pretty good for shutting down your powers, and makin' sure you don't ghost out of here.'' Noble told them.

''Oh, yeah? But how good are they against my super strength?'' Cole asked, grunting and straining as he tried to break his shackles. ''Just wait, almost got them.'' He said, straining more before sighing. 

''They aren't gonna break.'' Katara 2.0 replied.

''Hey, aren't those the Ninja? They're responsible for putting me in this place!'' Wyplash asked, before taking off one arm and started hitting it against the bars.