A Master's Secret Revealed

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Panic! At The Disco - House of Memories

───────────────⚪─────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:00 / 3:25 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

I wish I could believe you'd never wrong me

Then will you remember

Me in the same way

As I remember you

---

Wu glanced out of the window as a blimp went past the temple ''Ah. Another cup please, Misako.'' He said.

''Okay, but drink it slower this time. Healing Tea doesn't work on a burnt tongue.'' Misako told him as he drank the tea. ''Sip! You are quite impatient.''

''The same could be said of them.'' The Old Tea Obsessed Man replied, looking over at the ninja.

''Okay, Master Wu, you've had your tea. Now can we talk?'' Cole asked, walking forward.

''Ask any question you wish,'' Wu answered.

''Who did we fight in the monastery?'' Cake Devourer questioned.

''That was Acronix,'' Zane answered.

''From the painting?''

 ''Twins look alike!''

''Or was it Krux?''

''Is he from the future?''

''How does he speed up time like that?''

''Was he from the past?''

The ninja said as they bombarded him with questions.

''Who ate my pudding cup?'' Jaybird asked holding up an empty pudding cup, making the others stare at him. ''What? He said ask any question. I put my name on this. Just because we're in a new dojo doesn't mean we disobey the refrigerator rules!'' The ninja did nothing but stare at the Lightning Ninja, confused. ''Right. Sorry. Guy in monastery. What's his story?''

''Well, to answer that, I must begin at the end. It was forty years ago, shortly after the Serpentine Wars. When I was a much younger man. As you know, we fought valiantly, but our enemies were strong, and our powers alone were not enough. It was the discovery of the magic flutes that allowed us to finally defeat the Anacondrai. Their leaders were banished. And peace was returned to Ninjago.'' Wu informed them.

 ''It is done, brother Garmadon.'' Past Wu told his brother, putting his hand on his shoulder.

''Indeed, Wu.'' Past Garmadon agreed.

''Today, Ninjago is finally at peace. A great victory. And one we could not have achieved without each of you, the Elemental Masters. Smoke, Metal, Lightning, Shadow, Fire, Water, and Time!'' Wu exclaimed as they cheered.

''Hold on a sec. So that guy at the monastery is an actual Elemental Master of Time?'' Cole asked.

''No. Acronix was an Elemental Master of Time, like his brother, Krux.'' The Old Tea Obsessed Man answered.

''Where's (Y/n)'s mother in all of this?'' Remo questioned.

''She was not one of the Elemental Masters who trained at the monastery.'' 

Wu sipped his tea.  ''After helping us win our hard-fought peace, they betrayed me, Garmadon, and the others. The so-called Hands of Time felt they controlled the most powerful Element, therefore entitling them to rule all of Ninjago.''