Simps and Explosions

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Linkin Park - BURN IT DOWN

───────────────⚪─────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:00 / 3:50 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

You lost that right, to hold that crown 

I built you up, but you let me down 

So when you fall, I'll take my turn 

And fan the flames 

As your blazes burn 

---

Question: Are my chapters too long? 

(Y/n) scanned the room, noting its messiness, before following the Green Ninja and the one in the green hoodie, who was carrying a sack of something. They moved with great agility, like that of a ninja, while Lloyd followed, suspicious.

Something felt off. 

So, naturally, the current Master of Time followed them, and as Lloyd grabbed onto a ladder trying to follow them, it broke, leaving him to hang above a crowd of people who looked up at him in worry. 

(Y/n) was about to swoop in and save him but the hoodied stranger grabbed his hand and pulled him to safety on top of a building's flat roof.

''Who are you?'' Lloyd questioned the stranger, who took their hood off to reveal Princess Pasta Hair, her white hair in a bun. ''Oh. Princess? I thought you were kidnapped. I was trying to save you.'' He said, folding his hands behind his back with a shy smile on his face.

''Was that what that was? From my vantage, it looked like I was the one saving you.'' Simprumi told him with a smile.

''Then who's in the bag?'' Green Bean asked. 

''You mean what's in the bag. Food. For the less fortunate. Even though I'm confined to the palace, I still try to give what I can.'' Harumi answered as she opened the bag. 

''But your bedroom. It was ransacked.'' Lloyd replied.

''Yes, I can be quite a slob.'' Princess Pasta Hair told him, albeit a bit hesitantly. ''Thank you for noticing.''

After finding a way over to them, (Y/n) dropped down beside the Green Ninja, almost giving him a heart attack. ''Sorry for the surprise.'' 

''(Y/n), I didn't expect to see you,'' Harumi replied, looking a tiny bit nervous, though it was quickly replaced with a warm smile. 

''The Princess has gone! Find her!'' Hutchins called out from the palace. 

''They can't know I left the palace.'' Princess Pasta Hair told the two as she grabbed some clothes from a clothesline, giving them to the two who put them on. ''You have to disguise yourself. Hurry.''

The three came to a canal that was lit with lanterns. Lloyd noticed that below were a few people who huddled around a trash can fire for warmth. As they walked, Harumi gave food to some people, who gratefully took it. 

''Some things are easier to do when you're not a princess. If I asked my parents, they would never allow it. But these people are hungry. And we have so much food in the palace.'' Harumi informed, and children began to surround the trio, but mostly Simprumi. 

''Patience, little ones. There's enough for each of you.'' She told the kids gently, and soon the whole bag of food had been given away.  

''I remember seeing you around, doing the same thing as you are now.'' (Y/n) told the princess, who warmly smiled. ''Now that I think of it, didn't I hear you once...?''