Arcturus

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: AC/DC - Highway to Hell

───────────────⚪─────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:00 / 3:28 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

Askin' nothin', leave me be

Takin' everything in my stride

Don't need reason, don't need rhyme

Ain't nothing I'd rather do

---

 ''I can't do this alone anymore. As long as I have all this power, they'll never stop coming for me.'' Lloyd told the others, standing on his spot beneath the bell in the Temple of Light. He then sighed.

''From here on out, we can't let anything separate us again,'' Zane replied.

''He's right,'' Jay replied.

''Absolutely.'' Cole agreed.

''Let's do this,'' Kai said, and they watched as he grunted, using his powers to strike the bell, giving the ninja their powers back.

Kai lit his hand on fire, while Zane created an ice arch over his head, Cole made small bits of rock float up, while Jay summoned lightning.

''The Elemental Power, it's inside us,'' Zane said with a smile.

''Of course, it is.'' (Y/n) replied with a grin.

''Fiyaah!'' Kai shouted as he blasted a jet of flame.

''Haha, anyone shocked to see me do this, huh?'' Jay said, making a heart out of lightning.

Kai used his fire powers to fly around, while (Y/n) leaned against a pillar, her feet off the ground. ''I don't think you understand the gravity of this situation.''

''No dirt off my shoulder,'' Cole said, making a rock rise from the ground.

 ''Chill out,'' Zane said, using his ice to surf around the room.

 ''Foolishness. This decision puts everyone in jeopardy.'' Garmadon told his brother.

 ''But it was your son's decision to make,'' Wu replied.

''The young take too many risks. They should listen to their fathers.'' Garmadon told him.

''Without risks, they'll never know how far they'll truly go. Have faith, brother. We will catch Pythor and find Borg. Maybe then you'll rest easier.'' Wu said, putting his hand on his brother's shoulder.

''As the protectors of this land, we don't have the luxury of taking a rest,'' Garmadon replied.

---

 ''Any update on the search?'' Garmadon asked as he entered the top floor.

 ''Our cameras haven't picked up any trace of Pythor or Borg, but the Ninja are in the field where we don't have eyes.'' Wu replied, before looking at the screen.

''No sign of Nindroids in the Toxic Bogs,'' Lloyd reported, on his vehicle.

''Lloyd, while you're out there, do you have time to search the Glacier Barrens?'' Wu asked him.

''Hey, I may not be able to move mountains anymore, but I can still cover ground. Over and out.'' Lloyd replied, before driving off.

 ''Project Arcturus?'' Garmadon asked, looking at the corkboard.

''Two days ago, Zane and P.I.X.A.L. intercepted a coded message. Something with the codename: Project Arcturus.'' Wu told his brother.

 ''I think I may have made a discovery.'' The Postman announced, rearranging the letters.  ''"Carrot Cup Juster."''