Eyes of White-Hot Flame

Fall Out Boy - My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark (Light 'Em Up)

B-B-Be careful making wishes in the dark, dark

Can't be sure when they've hit their mark

And besides in the mean-meantime, I'm just

Dreaming of tearing you apart

I'm in the de-details with the devil

So now the world can never get me on my level

A/N: Alternatively named ''Jay Commits PlagAIRism''

A grumble escaped you as you woke up, the walls not thick enough to dampen the noises coming from somewhere in the ship, more specifically down the corridor. Rising out of bed and getting into your wheelchair, you checked it out.

In Wu's room and wearing the Green Ninja gi was Kai, aka Porcupine, still not over his obsession with the prophecy. With all the kicks and punches he did you weren't surprised how he hadn't noticed you yet. You felt a tap on your shoulder, so you turned your head.

Cole grinned back at you with a wink before approaching the door and opening it, stepping inside. He laughed, looking at Kai as the 'Green Ninja'. More footsteps and the others joined to look at the Fire Ninja, who then turned his eyes to a reflection in a nearby mirror.

''Very nice. Perhaps if you tried the phrase "Fire dork," maybe it might work.'' Cole told him as Kai turned to face him.

Kai removed the mask, an embarrassed look on his face. ''How long have you all been watching?'' He looked to you and the group, Jay and Zane walking in to get a better look.

''Long enough.'' You smirked. Remo appeared, holding a small camera he had used while Kai was distracted.

Jay pointed at the Fire Ninja. ''The Green Ninja suit. That's awesome!''

''Well, I was looking for some kind of clue from Sensei and then I found this,'' Kai replied, looking at the floor.

''But you know only he who is foretold to face Lord Garmadon is destined to be the Green Ninja, and only he should wear the Green Ninja outfit. So Sensei would most likely be very—'' Zane informed.

''I know, I know. But I thought if I just tried it on, it might help me see my True Potential.'' He walked over to the window, looking out of it. ''It's not fair that you guys have unlocked your cool powers and I still haven't. Besides, Sensei's gone and we don't know when he's coming back—'' He was interrupted by a door opening, the others turning in the direction of the sound.

''Hello? I'm home.'' Wu announced as he called out.

''Sensei!'' Most of the boys except Kai rushed to greet Wu, the Fire Ninja hiding behind a couple of dressing screens to change back into his regular gi while you backed out of the room. Once he finished, he rushed after the others in his regular gi.

When you were going to join them, you paused in place as something caught your eye. You listened out for anyone who could find out and found none. It wouldn't hurt just to check things out...

The orange gi sat folded up alongside the messier folded green gi that Kai did in the rush. For some odd reason, it felt like it belonged to you. Your fingers itched to grab the gi but the creaking of floorboards underfoot made you think twice, shrouding yourself with illusions as Tea Obsessed Man entered.