Retrieving The Scroll

Avicii - Wake Me Up

They tell me I'm too young to understand

They say I'm caught up in a dream

Well life will pass me by if I don't open up my eyes

Well, that's fine by me

A/N: Do you all think about the subplots I've created? If so, what are your theories/thoughts?

Within Grand Sensei Dareth's Mojo Dojo, Lloyd wore a blindfold while most of his teammates surrounded him with their weapons ready in their grasp. Off to the side, you observed, occasionally sparking electricity between your fingertips now that the others knew.

''Don't rely on your eyes. Use your ears.'' Cole instructed. The ninja began to move into Lloyd, who kept on his feet and turned around to face each of his teammates, anticipating which one would strike first.

''Uh, guys, I'm teaching a class later, so I'd appreciate a clean dojo.'' Dareth requested, pushing aside the bead curtains.

His request had been ignored. All at once, the ninja struck. Lloyd leapt into the air just in time, leaving the weapons to hit space. Lloyd kicked one of Zane's shurikens out of his grasp, grabbing Cole's scythe and using it to block a hit from Kai, slamming its base into the floor and spinning with it to kick the others in their faces.

Cole landed near Dareth, stumbling back into the man before rejoining the fight, heading to attack Lloyd on the ground but he leapt out of the way in time again. A few more attempted dodged strikes and Lloyd kicked Jay into Dareth's fake trophy case.

''Ah! No, no, no! No, no, no! No! No, no, no.'' Dareth panicked, running over to his precious trophies, and opening the window just as Jay was thrown out of it. He closed it soon after.

While Dareth's attention was stolen by Lloyd summoning green fire in his palms, you swung open the windows to let Jay back in.

''Thanks!'' The Lightning Ninja told you. Jay then grabbed your offered hand and you pulled him back inside. Lloyd pulled off the blindfold, blinking a few times at the slash marks littered around the room, none of which Dareth was particularly fond of. The ground trembled beneath your feet and static came from the TV, the group turning their gazes to it.

''NGTV reporter Gayle Gossip on the scene of what appears to be an earthquake rocking the city of Ninjago. But it's an earthquake like no other, as scientists have yet to pinpoint the cause. And more frightening still, the aftershocks are getting stronger.'' Gayle reported onscreen, holding a microphone.

The ground shook again, leaving you unsteady with a gulp.

''What do you think this could be?'' Cole questioned.

''Wouldn't be surprised if it was Garmadon. We haven't seen him for a while.'' Kai answered.

Misako walked over, a worried expression on her face. ''He would never. Lloyd's father is evil, but he would never do anything to put his son in harm's way.'' She claimed.

''Misako's right. He only tried to thwart his training. This is something else.'' Wu said.

''But what is it?'' Jay asked Misako.

Zane whistled, summoning his Falcon. ''My friend, be my eyes and look for danger in the streets from above.'' The robotic bird landed on Zane's outstretched arm, the nindroid walked over to the window and the Falcon took flight.