Danger of the Doppelgängers

David Guetta ft Sam Martin - Dangerous

Show me your soul, I gotta know

Bet that you're beautiful inside

Toes on the gas, car moving fast

Come take the wheel and drive

~~~ = POV Change

[TW: non-con kiss, slight possessive behaviour]

Within Dareth's Dojo, the ninja were in the middle of training Lloyd, the blond munchkin focusing with a lightbulb held tightly in his grasp. He had been attempting to light it with his lightning, which hadn't happened yet, grunting as Jay passed him.

''Focus, Lloyd. Control the power inside you. When you feel a surge welling up, harness it.'' Jay instructed.

You sat nearby, a bit further away from the others, playing with the lightbulb in your hands as if it were a toy. On. Off. It kept flickering between intervals, making you squint. Remo snored on the floor beside you, none of the noise even waking him up.

''Come on, Lloyd. You can do it.'' Jay encouraged the young to-be saviour.

The lightbulb shattered into pieces, but Lloyd was lucky enough not to get hit in the face with the shards. ''Aargh! Stupid light bulb! You're putting too much pressure on me. Let me have one more try.'' He turned his gaze to the boys, upset.

''Ugh, sorry, Lloyd. That was the last light bulb.'' Kai told him, and you hid the last lightbulb behind your back just as Zane's gaze landed on you. Chuckling nervously, you sent a wink back his way.

A spark of electricity jolted through your fingers and entered the lightbulb, lighting it up. You dropped it on the floor behind you and heard it shatter as the other's heads turned your way.

''Oh, uh, there was some static electricity in that, I don't know if it's safe to touch...'' You weakly attempted to cover up. Zane's head was the first to turn away, and the others followed to refocus. Though, a few whispers came from the group, quickly dissipating thanks to Zane quieting them.

Cole sighed, handing Lloyd a broom. ''Clean up, Lloyd. We'll continue training tomorrow.''

The Green Bean snatched the broom, using it on a punching bag. You grabbed another to help clean up the mess as best as possible while he was busy beating up the punching bag.

Jay exhaled, dismayed. ''What am I doing wrong, Sensei Wu? I can't seem to teach him to control his power.''

While Lloyd attempted to beat up the punching bag with the broom, the broom bounced back and hit him on the head. ''You dare to defy the Green Ninja!?'' Lloyd challenged, pointing at the punching bag once he got back up.

''Patience, Jay. Sometimes, the greatest opponent we face is ourselves, and that's especially true of Lloyd. Remember where he came from. He's the son of Lord Garmadon. It's going to take time for him to embrace the light.'' Sensei Wu reminded Ginja.

The sliding door opened, with Nya standing in a red sequined dress.

''Hey, everyone.'' Nya warmly greeted the group, everyone's heads turning to face her.

''Hey, Nya!'' You and the others greeted her.

Nya turned her eyes to you and Jay. ''Hey, (Y/n)- or Jay, either of you two. Uh, wanna come by the autobody shop later?'' She smiled, holding her hands behind her back.