Snake Obsessed Dude

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Twenty One Pilots - Trapdoor

───────────────⚪─────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:00 / 4:37 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

Everyone gather around for a show

Watch as this man disappears as we know

Do me a favour and try to ignore

When you watch him fall through a bleeding trapdoor

'Cause nobody knows he's alive

---

The Ferry arrived at an island, with (Y/n) and Remo with the others at the front, hearing the distant beat of drums.

''Look at that,'' Cole said, looking at the gates.

 ''Awesome,'' Kai commented.

''Let me see,'' Karlof said, pushing Kai. 

''Do you mind?'' The Fire Ninja asked, annoyed by the metal man.

Remo could feel the creep's gaze on him, (Y/n) seemed to notice his uneasiness and looked at the man, and she let him slither into her sleeve. 

''Welcome to Chen's Island. The Tournament of Elements welcome its brave fighters.'' Clouse said, turning to Garmadon. ''Master Chen will be pleased you've returned, Sensei Garmadon.''

''The pleasure is all mine, Clouse,'' Garmadon replied.

''I'm sure it is.'' The Master of Dark Arts said, turning away.

''Definitely feeling some tension between you two,'' Jay told the sensei. Remo could agree as he watched the others from (Y/n)'s sleeve.

''Yeah, and how is it we're on an island I've never seen on any map?'' Kai asked.

 ''And care to explain how the face to Ninjago's most popular noodle house is secretly assembling an underground fighting tournament?'' Cole questioned.

''Master Chen used to be a friend. Now he's a traitor. During the Serpentine Wars, Chen turned against his own kind and sided with the treacherous snakes.'' Garmadon answered.

''The battle you and Uncle Wu fought together in? He was an enemy?'' Lloyd asked.

''He used deception to divide the Elemental Masters. We barely defeated the Serpentine, and in a deal for his surrender, Chen was to never leave this island. Little did we know, he'd begin to build his criminal empire from here.'' His father replied, walking towards the gates.

''He may have divided our ancestors, but he's not gonna divide us.'' The Green Ninja told his father.

Seeing Skylor walking behind them, Kai stopped the others to let Skylor pass. ''Uh...ladies first. Remo noticed her gaze was on (Y/n) for longer before the girl continued walking to the gates. ''Fire will melt her icy heart. Just wait.'' The Fire Ninja said, and Garmadon sighed, and they continued walking. 

''This is a big island. Zane could be anywhere. Keep an eye out.'' Cole told the others, as they approached the purple gates.

''So this is the house that noodles built. Ha! Always wanted to go to a red carpet event.'' Jay said as they walked on a carpet that lead them inside, with drummers beating their drums.

 ''Chen lives like a king. Here, he's totally self-sufficient. The only way on or off this island is with his permission, which you have to earn.'' Garmadon replied.

''You never told me about this place. How do you know so much about this island?'' Lloyd asked his father.

''Because before Chen was my enemy, he was my Sensei.'' His father answered, showing them a tattoo of a purple snake, an Anacondrai.