Storytime With Acidicus

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Jetta - I'd Love To Change The World

───────────────⚪─────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:00 / 3:07 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

Everywhere is freaks and hairies

Dykes and fairies, tell me where is sanity

Tax the rich, feed the poor

Till there are no rich no more?

---

There was silence. Cars lay in piles on the roads, some with broken windows. The ninja arrived in a hover-copter and hopped out.

''What happened?'' Kai asked the others, looking around.

''No power, that's what happened,'' Cole answered. 

 ''Are we too late?'' Zane asked. 

Seeing a tripwire, (Y/n) stopped. The other boys kept walking and stepped on it. The pile of cars crumbled, making them take a step back.

''Outsiders must answer to the Postman!'' Said a man with a shovel in his hands, standing atop of the heap of cars.

The group of Ninjago civilians held whatever they could find for weapons, looking down at the ninja.

''Return to sender!'' The Postman shouted, holding a wooden spoon in his hands. The civilians cheered, while Kai shrugged, looking at Jay.

Cyrus Borg appeared atop the pile, in his wheelchair. ''Ah, you finally made it. Don't mind the savages. Since power went out, everyone here has grown a bit bored. Their imagination knows no bounds.'' He told them, before noticing Pixal with Nya. ''P.I.X.A.L., amazing! You're...powered.''

''You need to stay in character, Borg. This is no fun if we're not all committed.'' The Postman said, looking at the inventor.

''Oh, I'll have you committed if you don't all leave us at once. Now shoo!'' Borg told them, they groaned and left. ''We have real problems to address. P.I.X.A.L., what's powering you?''

The female android looked over at the Orange Ninja. ''(Y/n) here has used her powers to keep me powered.'' She answered.

''Thank you, (Y/n). I am greatly indebted.'' The inventor told her with a smile. ''Unfortunately, the hard drive was stolen with the digital imprint of the Overlord. You'll be unable to erase him with your Techno Blades until we find it.''

''Aw, don't worry, we already had a little run-in with the red-handed suspect. Or, should I say white-handed? He left behind a white scale. Get this, he's Serpentine.'' Jay replied, holding up the bleached scale.

''Unh.'' Cole took off the cover for a manhole with his strength. ''Lucky for us, the last Serpentine were sealed within a tomb right under the city, so it's about time we pay them a little visit.''

(Y/n) went in first, followed by Nya, then Cole.

''Approach with caution. I've also lost a few valuable prototypes. He may be armed and extremely dangerous.'' Cyrus told them.

 ''We know, and uh, ahem, just for the record, when those prototypes are made available to the public, could you let me know? They're just the coolest gadgets.'' Jay asked the inventor, before disappearing into the hole. 

The others followed, except for Pixal, who was needed by Cyrus Borg.

''Watch your step, Nya. We don't know the last time this ladder was used.'' Cole said, looking down at her.