Nadakhan Will Pay

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Lindsey Stirling - Shatter Me

───────────────⚪─────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:00 / 4:42 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

If only the clockworks could speak

I wouldn't be so alone

We burn every magnet and spring

And spiral into the unknown

---

The ninja created a plan on how to take down Nadakhan. 

''Thank you. I don't know how we'll ever be able to repay you.'' Kai told the Replacement Ninja team.

''Let's just say you owe me one,'' Skylor replied, glancing at (Y/n) to smile at her. The Master of Illusion smiled back.

''Or a few thousand, if we're talking denomination of currency.'' Ronin said, and everyone looked at him. ''What? No reward?''

Morro remembered something and walked up to him. ''Swiper, I think you owe (Y/n) something.'' 

Ronin looked confused. ''Money? I've got enough-''

''No,'' Weather Boy interrupted. ''An apology,'' he said, making the ninja all look at Swiper with cross looks on their faces.

''Aha, I should get going...'' Swiper said, beginning to run away, but Kai and Cole stopped him. ''Aww man...''

''No, you're staying.'' Burnt Toast told him, and Cake Devourer nodded, crossing his arms.

''May I remind you we have a wedding to stop?'' Jay asked.

''That's right. Jay has his last wish to take the Djinn down.'' Misako replied.

''But since we don't have the poison, it'll be up to us to slow him down. Come on, there's no time to waste.'' Kai said, looking at the others.

Everyone went to rush off, only to be stopped by the Green Bean. 

''Wait! If you defeat Nadakhan, his power will diminish.'' Lloyd told them.

''Uh, yeah, that's kind of the point,'' Cole replied.

 ''Of course. Lloyd is all too right. If his power diminishes, Djinjago will fall. Ninjago will be crushed.'' Wu said.

''Even if we win, we lose?'' Burnt Toast asked.

''Well, whatever you decide, I sure don't want an all-powerful Djinn calling the shots. You have to take him out if you have the chance.'' Soto told them.

''Ninja, you go stop Nadakhan. The rest of us will return back to Ninjago to prepare for the worst.'' Wu replied.

 ''Ninja, go!'' Jay exclaimed, and the other ninja followed him.

''Ah-ha, not you, Dareth,'' Swiper said, holding back the Kiwi Ninja.

''The Brown Ninja will live to fight another day,'' Dareth told him.

''This way. We'll take the jet down.'' Ronin replied.

---

''The entrance to the wedding hall,'' Jay said, looking at the door.

''Let me help. It's locked. And it won't budge.'' Cole said.

''It's been barricaded.'' (Y/n) told the others. 

''Maybe if we use all of our powers together,'' Lloyd replied.

 ''Fire!''

''Ice!''