Power Thief

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: 5SOS - If Walls Could Talk

───────────────⚪─────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:00 / 3:02 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

If these walls could talk, I'd hope they wouldn't say anything

Because they've seen way too many things

'Cause we'd fall from grace, we're falling

---

The Anacondrai Cultists chanted, some banging their drums with some who bowed.

''Bring in the prisoners,'' Clouse ordered. The cultists brought in the captive group of Elemental Masters.

''So the Ninja were right. This was never about any of us winning the tournament. This was always about something sinister.'' Griffin said, looking over at Shade.

''What gave that away? Was it his cult following, or the giant snakehead?'' The Master of Shadow asked, sarcasm dripping from his tongue like venom.

''We've been fighting each other for so long, it took us all losing to finally pull us together,'' Neuro said as Jay started humming. ''Too bad it's too late.''

 ''Why are you humming? You do know they're about to take our powers?'' Kai asked the Lightning Ninja who had a smug look on his face as he hummed.

''Since these cursed shackles have blocked our powers, I choose to use the power of positive thinking. Lloyd will come save us. You just wait.'' Jay told him.

The Master of Amber turned her gaze away from Kai's. ''Go ahead and look away, but you know as well as I do after he takes our powers, he's still gonna need yours.'' The Fire Ninja told her.

''You don't understand. My father gets everything he wants. I had no choice.'' Skylor replied.

''Just tell me one thing. Was it his idea to make me fall for you, or yours?'' Kai asked. ''Because it worked.''

''Lock 'em down.'' A cultist ordered, making them kneel. ''All rise for Master Chen!''

Chen's Noodle Cultists beat their drums, as fire burst out of holes in the floor, The Noodle Man himself appeared on his throne, flying above the others.

''Look at me. I'm floating.'' Chen said, almost making (Y/n) laugh if it wasn't such a serious situation. His chair fell, making his cultists gasp.  ''I got it, I got it. I just got distracted by how awesome this place looks. Well done, Clouse. You've really set the mood. And look at this. Soon, I'll have more power. It's good to be me.'' The Noodle Man said, landing the chair.

''You may have us, but you still don't have the Green Ninja,'' Jay told him.

''Ah, yes. I bet right now he'll swoop down to save you in the very last moment and teach me a valuable lesson. Well, I'll wait. I love lessons.'' Chen replied.

''Any minute now.'' The Lightning Ninja said, looking around.

 ''That's enough. I'm bored. But here's a lesson: don't be a sore loser. Only one can remain!'' The Noodle Master told them, tilting his staff and stealing their powers. ''The power is mine. All mine!''

''Dang, that hurt.'' (Y/n) mumbled, sighing.

'Think about how I feel.' Morro replied.

''He never came,'' Jay said in despair.

 ''Take them to the factory,'' Chen commanded.

 ''Father, please, spare Kai. I've seen inside his head. He's different. He can help you.'' Skylor pleaded.