Hi & Good Bi

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Fall Out Boy - The Last Of The Real Ones

───────────────⚪─────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:00 / 3:50 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

'Cause you're the last of a dying breed

Write our names in the wet concrete

I wonder if your therapist knows everything about me

I'm here in search of your glory

There's been a million before me

---

After the ninja had gotten back (Y/n), who were happier, but who seemed to have forgotten their previous adventure (The waking world part not the Morro part), and (Y/n) was still a ghost.

Yup.

As the Bounty sailed effortlessly through the fluffy white clouds, the cool winds of the early but sunny morning were quite refreshing. One ninja, in particular, was training, or should I say, Nya.

The girl punched and kicked the crudely-made dummy, imagining its face was of former enemies who dared to rise and think they could take over Ninjago City.

She began to tire herself out, and in the corner of her eye was a small silver snake, Remo, who watched with wonder. When she looked back at him, he disappeared.

''Want a ham sandwich?'' Remo offered, balancing it on top of his head, appearing at the Master of Water's feet.

Nya blinked, taking the slice of ham trapped between the two pieces of bread. She smiled at the snake, and took a bite, sighing at its deliciousness.

''Thank you, Remo.'' The Master of Water told him, making him beam.

''No problem, Cole was teaching me how to make one and Zane intervened, he was about to put it into the toaster...'' Remo replied.

''...could've been worse if he stuck a fork into the toaster,'' Jay spoke, walking over to the pair.

Meanwhile, below deck, (Y/n) struggled to get back to sleep, covering her face with her pillow. She groaned, rolling over in her bed and telling herself to get back to sleep.

'It's no use, might as well get up.' Morro told her. 'Oh, and I know where Lloyd's secret stash of sweets are.'

The Master of Illusion shot up in her bed. 'Where?'

---

Lloyd passed (Y/n)'s room, and stopped, walking in reverse to then face the door. He heard something like a bird chirp, hesitantly opening the door to find a jay (bird, not the person), near a pile of eaten sweets.

His sweets.

But as he approached the bird, he couldn't help feeling curious. He then searched the room for signs of the Master of Illusion, and when he couldn't, he once again focused his attention on the small blue feathered bird.

Bending down to look at the cerulean and white bird, it looked him in the eyes, deep into his soul, analyzing him and seemingly knowing all his secrets.

''Well that's not creepy at all,'' Lloyd mumbled to himself, scooping the bird up. He gave the room one last glance, wondering where (Y/n) was. He then exited the room, quietly closing the door behind him.

Jay Walker passed the Green Ninja in the hallway, stopping in his tracks when he saw the blue feathered bird in Lloyd's cupped hands. 

The Lightning Ninja smoothed the jay's ruffled feathers. ''I'm going to name this bird Azul.''