An Invitation

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: AC/DC - Back In Black

───────────────⚪─────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:00 / 4:12 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

Nobody's gonna get me on another rap

So look at me now

I'm just makin' my play

Don't try to push your luck, just get out of my way

---

(Y/n) put on her motorcycle gear, with leather gloves, biker vest, a black leather jacket and her helmet.

She glanced over at the other bikers, who were mounting their motorcycles, with a familiar symbol that was also seen on the day of the Ninjaball Run.

''Foxglove, are you okay?'' Asked a guy with white hair. The girl nodded in reply, keeping her gaze away from the fellow biker.

The bikers single filed out of the space, driving through the streets of Ninjago City. Soon, they stopped at the noodle house, which had Mr Chen on the front, eating a bowl of noodles with chopsticks.

Walking in, the smell of warm and well-cooked noodles filled the hungry biker's senses, who sat down near the conveyor belt, staring at the plethora of delicious food.

(Y/n) sat by herself, eating food that suited her appetite, slightly annoyed by the noise of the others slurping their food. 

''Would I be wrong to say Chen's food is the greatest food in existence?'' The white-haired guy asked the others, picking up a piece of sushi and tossing it into his open mouth.

She flinched, remembering him. He made the best food, a taste of goodness to die for. Continuing with her meal, she pushed the feelings away, not letting the others see that she still grieved for who they called the enemy.

The doors to the restaurant opened, with two ''thugs'' walking in. The other bikers turned to see them, before continuing with their conversation, as they weren't one of them.

However, the thugs noticed (Y/n), who looked back at them with a challenging glare. One smirked before the two disappeared via a back door.

Remo appeared, and one of the bikers noticed. ''Hey, I thought you knew the no-snakes rule?'' He asked, stopping the girl before she could follow the two that were gone.

''New rule: I don't care.'' (Y/n) replied, turning away and following the thugs.

---

The back door led to a narrow alley, and at the end was a candle-lit shrine, with a single fortune cookie seemingly waiting there for her.

Her pursue was all but forgotten as she picked up the moon-shaped cookie, and opened it, to see a small scroll of paper fall out. Bending down and unrolling the paper, she read it: 

Master Chen has personally invited you to participate in his Tournament of Elements. Secrecy is of the utmost importance. Tell no one, or suffer the consequences. If you ever want to see your friend again, meet on the pier at midnight and leave your weapons behind.

She looked up at the shrine, which had a drawing of the Ice Ninja, Zane. A dagger held up the paper, and (Y/n) took it, pocketing it for later. 

'Are you sure that's a good idea?' Morro questioned, making her move her arm without her permission and bringing the small paper scroll up to view. 

'I would've planned if I had known, but this Master Chen is clever, he gives barely any time for me to plan things unless it's packing bags.' (Y/n) replied, putting the fortune down, where it poofed in a cloud of smoke.