Spooky Reasons

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: SVRCINA - Meet Me On The Battlefield

───────────────⚪─────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:00 / 3:02 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

Meet me on the battlefield

Even on the darkest night

I will be your sword and shield, your camouflage

And you will be mine

--

Lightning flashed and thunder crackled, while the Bounty flew, being pursued by the sinister ghost boy on his very spooky dragon.

''Take positions,'' Wu ordered, and the ninja looked back from the deck of the Destiny's Bounty to see the ghost warrior flying on his dragon.

''Ah, I give you this much. That Ninja never quits.'' Cole said as the dragon roared.

''No ninja ever says quit.'' (Y/n) mumbled, watching Morro.

 ''Portside!'' Zane warned as his dragon shot a blast of spookiness at the flying ship.

''The cannons!'' Cole told the Lightning Ninja and Jay hopped onto one, firing at the wispy green dragon but missed.

Morro's dragon shot another blast of spookiness at the ship, and Nya quickly turned the steering wheel, making it miss.

 ''Aah! Let me get this straight. You're just telling us now that you had another pupil before us, and now his cursed spirit has possessed Lloyd, all so that he can take your staff?'' Jay asked, in his usual ranting mood.

''Morro won't stop until he gets what he's after. There's a secret message engraved on it. All these years, I had no idea.'' The old master replied, making (Y/n) sigh.

''Of course. Ha, just another day in Ninjago.'' The Lightning Ninja said.

The Wind Master's dragon caught up to the Bounty, and as (Y/n) looked at him, she could see herself in his eyes.

''If this is as fast as the Bounty goes, I think we're in for some serious trouble.'' The Earth Ninja told the others. 

The wispy green Wind Dragon flew up, flying upside-down and flying over the Destiny's Bounty, Morro de-summoned his dragon, dropping down onto the deck of the flying ship and two ghost blades appeared in his hands, laughing.

''I need ink and parchment to make an imprint to see what's on the staff,'' Wu told the others.

''Kai and I will take you to our quarters while Jay, Cole and (Y/n) will keep him busy,'' Zane replied.

 ''Oh, that's honourable of you to nominate us.'' The Earth Ninja told them.

''Yeah, we didn't fare so hot last time. Why is it you get off with the easy task?'' The Blabber Mouth asked.

''Because I'm the intelligent one,'' Zane answered, before disappearing below deck.  

''Ah, let's take this guy,'' Jay said,  and the three ran at Morro, the boys with weapons while (Y/n) had none. She planned to get close to him, use her powers and... what? It was a work in progress. 

The two clashed swords, with Morro kicking Jay into a cannon and also Jay, while the Master of Illusion went to punch him, her fists ready to deliver the blow, the Master of Wind kicked her, making her land on the mast. 

The three quickly got up, getting back at Morro with their weapons.

''Why am I steering the ship?'' Nya asked herself. ''There's a reason autopilot was invented.''  She then activated it, making a blowup but chubby Dareth appear and take the wheel.