A ''Normal'' Day

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Survivor - Eye of the Tiger

───────────────⚪─────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:00 / 4:28 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

It's the eye of the tiger, it's the thrill of the fight

Risin' up to the challenge of our rival

And the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night

And he's watchin' us all with the eye of the tiger

---

The NGTV helicopter rose from the clouds, heading to the chunks of land grouped together.

 ''Ninjago News Air Traffic control, Gayle Gossip with breaking news. For weeks, everyone has been stumped as to why prime real estate of Ninjago has simply vanished into thin air. Well, consider the mystery solved. They are in thin air.'' Gayle Gossip answered, looking at Djinnjago.

 ''Directly above us are the missing remains. I'm staring at it right now, folks. Literally, chunks of Ninjago reassembled into what looks like...Hold on, I think I see someone flying towards us. Maybe they can provide more clarity.'' She said, but the flying vehicle shot a rocket towards the helicopter, missing and creating shock waves.

 ''More breaking news. Literally, my news chopper is breaking apart. The people of this floating island do not provide more clarity. They provide more cannon fire! Dangerous cannon fire! This is Gayle Gossip signing off, hoping I can still land this thing.'' Gayle informed her viewers as the helicopter spun out of control towards the sea.

Buffalo Wings floated towards Jay, who swept the deck with a broom. ''Looks like you missed a spot.'' He said, spilling the Lightning Ninja's bucket of water.  

Jay sighed. ''I'm not gonna say it.''

''Say what? That you can wish it all away? Well, you can. You've already made your first two wishes, you have one left.'' Nadakhan the (Dj)inn informed him.

''My friends will come for me,'' Ginja told him defiantly. 

''I hope so. The more of you my Djinn Blade collects, the stronger I become. Creating a world from scratch takes a lot of hard work. Djinjago would get done a lot sooner if everyone pitches in, if you know what I mean.'' Peanut Butter replied, and threw the sword in the Lightning Ninja's direction, with its inhabitants screaming.  

''Care to say hello to your friends? Wish it. Wish it all away and join them. Wish it and you'll never have to pick up another scrub brush again.''

 ''If I don't have this Vengestone ball and chain, I'd zap you clean off this ship,'' Jay told him.

''Hmm. I can see why she once liked you. You're stronger than you appear. But I know it's all an act. Deep down, you're scared. You know you're weak. You make jokes to mask that you're afraid. That's why you didn't do anything when she fell for your friend, why you can't do anything when she falls for me. Believe me, aboard my ship, you will break. I will make sure of it. And when that time comes, I will be there, so you can wish it away.'' 

''Still not gonna say it,'' Gingerhead replied.

''When he's done swabbing the deck, make sure he swabs the entire hull.'' Carrot Top told Flintlocke.

''The bottom of the ship, Captain?'' The sharpshooter asked.

---

Jay cleaned the hull, almost falling from the weight at the end of his chain.