If She Breathes-

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Maria Mena - Secrets 

───────────────⚪─────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:00 / 2:59 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

But every wrong turn that you make will also be my mistake

Cause we're connected through our hearts

And the devastating part is that I foolishly defended you to myself

But secrets always have a way of coming out.

---

A/N: It do go down

p.s: you might wanna read all of it, since there is important parts in here 

Photos and drawings of a past long gone decorated the floor, filled with ones of the ninja, a female dressed in an orange gi, with a wheelchair beside her, and of the other ninja. 

A white-haired girl played with her ninja action figures, one being a figurine of the Green Ninja, the other, the Fire Ninja. An Orange Ninja figurine lay on the floor nearby, the child's hands occupied with the two others for the moment. 

''At last, the Sword of Fortune!'' The white-haired one voiced the Green Ninja, smiling as she did. ''Not so fast, ninja. I am the Shadow Thief, and I'll never let you have it.'' The Fire Ninja replied in the girl's voice, sounding defiant, ''Then we battle because ninja never quit. Hyah!'' She made the Green Ninja figurine attack the Fire Ninja one.

There was a sudden shaking of the building, making Harumi roll clumsily on the floor for a moment. She stopped to look around, scared, still on the floor while her mother looked up from the couch to see the place crumble a bit. 

Harumi sat up, dropping her ninja action figurines and forgetting them for the moment. 

Her father rushed in, slamming open the door. ''What was that?'' He asked, and her mother turned on the tv to the news channel.

''A snake of rather unusual size is attacking Ninjago. If you are watching this now, please leave the city at once.'' Gayle Gossip ordered, holding her microphone as a clip from the streets of Ninjago showed on the screen of The Great Devourer, slithering through the streets it barely fit through. 

There was a roar, and the family looked to see the body of The Great Devourer pressing against the window, the scales clear as day while the gargantuan snake coiled upwards putting them into a panic. 

''We need to leave now.'' Her father urged, grabbing his daughter's wrist and pulling her along with him.

''But...'' Harumi tried to cry out, as her mother accidentally knocked over the picture of Harumi and her family, making it fall to the ground with a thump. The white-haired girl had luckily snatched up the Orange Ninja figurine in the rush, holding it close to her chest as she ran. The only thing she was able to get, while also being the only treasure she got to keep on that day.  

The area near the elevators were crowded, people rushing to get in and escape the building, and Harumi's father pressed the button to go down. But they couldn't get past. 

''We'll take the stairwell.'' Harumi's father decided.

Everyone stumbled as the building shifted a bit, making them temporarily lose their balance but Harumi and her family quickly regained theirs and rushed to the stairwell.